TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Might as well start now…Lets hear it from some guys missing the last race…Mystery Indian….Breakaway….Rampage Chuck…. who else ?

tomblake
        Participant

We didn’t miss the last one but we are planning to bring the 55 Odd Job back again for the second time.
            Have lots of time this year to get ready.

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

Hey Tom, that’s GREAT ❗ It wouldn’t be a “Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags”
                event without the Blakes being there ❗ ❗ 😎

Frank…..

dino
                Keymaster

Frank…You bringing the trusty ’55 ? of Course?

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote TomBlake:

We didn’t miss the last one but we are planning to bring the 55 Odd Job back again for the second time.
                        Have lots of time this year to get ready.

Would be great to Repeat the Bleakey -Blake Final run.

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Frank…You bringing the trusty ’55 ? of Course?

Yes Dino, that’s my plan ❗ I love that event…Seeing all the guys from Ole Dover
                            and their beautiful race and show cars ❗ Just Awesome ❗ 😆
                            Frank… 😎

Attachments:

don-kauer

Dino……I’ll be there to wheel one of the Rickety Racing “bowties”… 😎 😀 ……….That is if Obama doesn’t outlaw Drag Racing 👿

dino
                                Keymaster

Way Cool Don…Sat is fun day (time trials- test n tune…)AND Grudge runs…HAVE to Pair YOU up with Fred Egloff! .Need TWO Rickity Racing Cars…line up the hauler-trailers in advance.

don-kauer

I’m in………………Sounds great with Fred…….. 😀 😀 😀

dino
                                        Keymaster

Just In :
                                            Dino
                                            I was the 2012 4-speed class winner with 62 Biscayne 409 I should be back for 2013 with my new 1961 Biscayne 409 4-speed build should be done by then for sure. Dover Drags were a great time ,thanks

Brian
                                            Rochester NY

Attachments:

topgun
                                            Participant

Hey dino
                                                i will be there with topgun hope to go sat&sun it gets better every year!
                                                thanks
                                                Rich

dino
                                                Keymaster

actionange just registered..and Bringing His Mopar to to the Race….Thats Ange ,THE head Honcho now of the East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association !….Rounding up the whole crew to attend …Got about a bunch of cars that say they are coming already…If igets to be a lot More ,we just might have a ESNSSA Points race in the works TOO, to add to the festivities…More As we Get it. He Said in an E-Mail:

“I am currently waiting for a little more feedback from the members but have at least 8 who will attend as of today- unforseen issues, breakage of course could muck it up.
                                                    However have no fear as I will be actively seeking new members and add them as we go forward.
                                                    Please see the attached pic as a gratuitious plug for myself…LOL”

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Barry in the HOTROD Band out of Newburgh Has a New Band ‘Mascot” car ! Pretty sure He’ll to bring it, along with Band Goodies!

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Ange ,THE head Honcho now of the East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association said:
                                                            “Rounding up the whole crew to attend …Got about a bunch of cars that say they are coming already…If it gets to be a lot More responce,we just might have a ESNSSA Points race in the works TOO, to add to the festivities..”
                                                            CONFIRMED ! Planning To attend as a group with their own Points Race on Saturday!!!!!

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Ange ,THE head Honcho now of the East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association said:
                                                                “Rounding up the whole crew to attend …Got about a bunch of cars that say they are coming already…If it gets to be a lot More responce,we just might have a ESNSSA Points race in the works TOO, to add to the festivities..”
                                                                CONFIRMED ! Planning To attend as a group with their own Points Race on Saturday!!!!!

………………from Chris at NENDRA…THEY will be the 4th Group to add to the fun! Invitation IS out for The GASSERS that run Empire Dragway.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.