TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Joe Demarzo checked in:
        ” Kinash-DeMarzo racing will be there sat and sun…. will be just like old times…..”

dino
        Keymaster

I’m on the phones each day with All kinds of guys planning to return to the event this year…I’ll get up a list and post it. Our “Time Warp” parade will be expanded from what I’m Hearing of Original Dover Cars and as every year goes by, New Dover Guys are found and will attend that never knew about the event. Expect Don Gallant and the Gold Rush Roadster ,Skeet, Scinto, Morehead, Pat, And Hopefully “Brother Mike” will make the scene with The Comp Coupe…we don’t care what stage it’s in …just drag it out. IF YOU HAVE A DOVER ORIGINAL and don’t plan on racing ….PLEASE Contact me so we can get you a space in our “original Dover Car” display..( Look For The BLOWN HEARSE” here! ..We ‘ll have some Commemorative Participants Decals ‘Just For That Group’ ! Some will enter Show on Sunday But can be on Display Sat. Some might Race…Hey ….Never Know with our wild & Wacky group where the car will show up …Staging Lanes…Show on Sunday Or in our Display! ….Its Dover All Over Again! Oh ……This is in the Final Stages…Paint planned to be done by the Race!…Ted Tines Restored Fueler ,being finished In Bucky Austins Shop in the northwest…….Can you hear the “cackle” already?….parked next to Darcy’s Car?

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Wayne At Lebanon Informs me that a fairly large group from Canada contacted him for all the info on the race!. He’s sending me the contact info.

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Hey guy’s I havn’t been on for awile because my computer kicked out some rod’s I am way behind on getting my car out but will be out very soon . We will be ready for the Dover race . I would love to win it a third time . Good to be back .Did some testing with BJ’s car this weekend . We are trying 2 nitrous systems on it . It will be making over 1500 hp . Lebanon was kind of greasy because it was so hot and we had severe tire shake issues but still manged a 6.96 and 198 . We are getting his car ready for the Epping divisional and after that we will get mine finished

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Another Gasser just completed, coming out of Connecticut to run …Steve Deveau’s new Nova…nice car!

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

got this at our facebook page…..
                            “Hate to have to say this, but for the 2nd year in a row I’m not going to be able to make the Lebanon race. Work On customers parts have kept me from moving forward on my car to the point of having it running in time. My brother has been doing a lot of detail work on it. George Smith, my chassis guy, has done an awesome job on the cage & front suspension. But I’ve dropped the ball building the body parts. Maybe next time.”
                            Bill Smrtic

dino
                            Keymaster

We received flyers at the Syracuse Nationals for Lebanon Valley August 11th . We will be attending. Thanks Jim @ SUPER SPORT PARTS 5825 Bartlett Rd. Rome NY. 13440 (315) 337-2437

Additional flyers could be handed out locally if you have them. Thanks again.

We sent Jim Flyers Today !

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.