TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 TEAM CHECK IN …who’s running?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Dennis Quitoni just messaged me that He’ll be coming with the “Plain Vanilla” Altered…Said This:
        “Yes I plain to race at the Dover nostalgia event, Dover was the first track I competed at.
        I was there the second week it was open.” He’ll try to round up the rest of the Long Island crew also.

Attachments:

ricky-white
        Participant

Plan on attending both days. Put new motor in and almost ready to run

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Just talked to Chuck Romeo…He’ll be running his original Dover ’67 Camaro ,and his two kids will enter also.Bet ya didn’t know, Chuck was in the Outlaws club,with Sandy and the gang.Visit His shop in Patterson.

patina
                Participant

We plan on being there. Started up the MG today to warm things up and make some noise. About 35 days to the Valleys opening day. Hope its warm I want to go. April 26 open track rental day.

Pat

dino
                    Keymaster

Pat…whats the progress on Mikes car?

patina
                        Participant

Lots of welding on the “swiss cheese Anglia”

Pat

dino
                            Keymaster

Take A quick Photo…The guys would be interested.

jlk-racing

JLK Racing will be there and running in place of my father in law Smokey.

dino
                                    Keymaster

“I have a 1929 blown Dodge altered on alky . My father was the crew chief for the Rampage funny car for Chuckey Cartalemi and used to race at Dover.I drove chucks car 2 years ago at Island Dragway and helped him tune it, went a 10.03 @ 135 best to date. I am located in Hopewell Jct.N.Y. Former TA/FC driver myself on the nhra div 1 tour .I had to quit about 6 years ago and I am putting this car together now
                                        Bruce Peterson jr. NY EARTHSHAKER RACING”

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Heres Bruce Peterson jr.’s former TA/Fc car about 6 years ago.

Attachments:

vinnylss572
                                                dino
                                                Keymaster

THE original STORM KING team….Planning to Show with Bills new Scamp !

Re: Who’s on line? the DAILY ‘CHAT’ that never ends

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Dennis ‘The Menace” from Florida will return …this time with his ’64 MaxWedge street legal 11.5 car. He sold the Hemi…and might consider trying his luck in the ‘Fastest Srtreet Car at The Valley’ on Sat. It’s licensed and insured.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Just talked with Fuzzy Munson…He’ll be bringing “something” from his fleet…The Model A or The GASSER.

ricky-white
                                                            Participant

I was at the Lebanon Valley April 26 track rental for some testing. New motor runs good put down 11.6 s & .7 s. Still running drag radials, they just don’t work with manual trans. Just mounted up a set Hooiser quick time pros, hope to get down there this week ( if it ever stops raining ) for some more testing. Staying with a DOT tire as I like running Wednesday street night. Hope to have the car all dial in for Dover Nostalgia Drags

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.