09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Me and brother Mike will be there with car.

Pat

dino
        Keymaster

Contacted some new guys that will be making it for the first time…expect Ron Abbott of “Hellzapopin” fame to FLY in !

pauljbayarinas

well be there

anonymous

I will be there

Andy

dino
                    Keymaster

How ’bout we get all the past Trophy girls together ! 😮

john-sachs-sr
                        Participant

Just made my JetBlue reservations 7-28.I’ll be at Grover’s house from the 4th thru the 8th. 😉 barring any looming hurricanes
                            John

dino
                            Keymaster

Now there’s a pair…we don’t have bail money…see ya there !

dino
                                Keymaster

We interupt for breaking news…just in :
                                    ‘HI, MY NAME IS JOHN ANGELILLO .
                                    I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THE REUNION IS …I LIVE IN FLORIDA NOW BUT I LIVED IN HOPEWELL JCT. NEY YORK FOR 32 YEARS .WE HAD A CAR CLUB CALLED THE CRANKMASTERS IN HOPEWELL AND A LOT OF OUR GUYS WOULD LIKE TO COME TO THE REUNION. I NEED DATES AND LOCATION. MOST OF THE GUYS LIVE IN HOPEWALL BUT I LIVE IN FL. NOW. LOOK FORWARD FOR INFO. JOHN ANGELILLO user name here: CRANKMASTER
                                    John was sent all the info !

bobby-s

SUNDAY SEPT 6th just a lil over a month away 😮
                                        for the 19th Dover Reunion,
                                        ( thanks Smokey & Grover for doing an AWESOME job, keep’n it going)
                                        the longest running Reunion even of this type in the contry.

Talking to Gorver & Smokey tonight they wanted to get the word out to any
                                        Dover racer, crew member, car owner, club member(s)
                                        you get the Idea if you can relate to Dover please come to the DJ table and sign in
                                        to be recognized and be included in the annual picture(s). Over the years a lot of
                                        Famous Dover Drag Strip people attended but were not noticed.
                                        This is the year to have a lot of fun and bench race with your old racing friends.

I’m repeating this for the ?? time, if it was not for the hard work they do every year
                                        & love for the memory & friendships they made while being at Dove DS
                                        NONE of this would be where it it today.
                                        Smokey & Grover have a very large list of friends they keep in touch with from the Dover Days,
                                        so this year go up to them and say thanks.

See ya there & SMILE 😛

Bobby S.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Thank you all for supporting this great adventure and I will not miss the reunion!!!!!
                                            Linda (Wilson) Woods

dino
                                            Keymaster

Bobbys right…Smokey said to me just yesterday, that some Dover Vets have come to the reunion …wandered around a little and “snuck ‘ out without ‘checking’ in and making it known they were even there. CHECK IN at THE DJ Table. GROUP Photo a Must Do !…..I’m going to Bring a Sign or two to help out the cause to tell people stuff …”Don’t be an oustrich” thinking of doing a Big “sign In ” dated Banner with sharpie pen ….

fastlane

ILLL BEEBACCK . FASTLANE . HAD A GREAT TIME LAST YEAR AND WE HAD GREAT WEATHER TOO. LETS KEEP IT GOING 😎

dino
                                                    Keymaster

see ya there! batman…….. (Thats ‘Bats”-lives in Bedford ,N.Y. my old pinstriping buddie/racer at Dover …dino)

dino
                                                        Keymaster

more….
                                                            I am planning on being there …I am planning on bringing my 69 Camaro canvertibile. I am also bringing it to Island to see what it can do on the track . Bob McArthur

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Ralph Rand …Photo Gallery contributor And Cambusters member e-mailed… “SEE YOU THERE-Ralph”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.