09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

”jimv’…. here on the forum sent this …What he’s driving to the Reunion from Rhode Island…knows Bill Casey and Andy P…..he drives this every DAY to work !

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

AND ANOTHER “SON” COMES HOME …..

HELLO DINO
            ……THIS IS FROM JOHN MACEY, I AM PLANING TO BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR THE REUNION WITH MY PARTNER DON SURACI. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE.
            JOHN MACEY – HEADS UP & LEAD ZEPPELIN

dino
            Keymaster

Jus thinkin…with John Sachs coming …IT Would be SOME photo…Him with his old Anglia ….Hope Rick brings it !

dino
                Keymaster

Bobby Lagana jr. just called…Thinks they can make it !…will being running New Hampshire following week and Will Be in the Northeast ! Just Got Top Fuel Runner-up at IHRA National Event in Mich !!!! …Next Reading with Dom driving !

dino
                    Keymaster

30 days and counting! wash your shirt…change your oil ….comb your hair (if ya still have it)…Oh Boy Oh Boy !

dino
                        Keymaster

Anybody know if “Fuzzy” Munson is bringing the “Bee-Line” gasser ? Just talked to Kevin Dunn…He’s Bring his his Willys Pick-up to park Next to his OLD one -Cy”-‘Pycho-willys Cool and how ’bout “Drag-Nasty” Vette?

bossguy

Gramdog (Ron Rickman) is supposedly leaving his Cape Cod Compound (next to the Kennedy’s) to stay with his in-laws in Wappingers Falls. I told him I’d pick him up and cruise over. I want to see the look on his face when he gets in a Ford! 😮

maso
                                Participant

I am just a little too far away for this… but the Island Dragway affair in October is a definite possibility.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Another Dover Original ! Larry Bart Called us to check in .He just RACED …’The Mystery Indian” GTO last week and she’s Tuned Up and ready to Roll ! ……….Running it at Island Too !…Wanna see it then & now ? Do what I do in these cases , since the site has so much…I put ‘Mystery Indian’ in the search feature (Top Right white box on any page)..And Got this: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=275&hilit=Mystery+Indian

maso
                                        Participant

billy-casey

Hi everyone … Video Bobs visit up here has gotten me all excited and motivated … i’ll be there without a car ,but alot of fond memories 😀 😀 😀 Billy ‘ the SUPER PUMPKIN’

tomblake
                                                Participant

Billy….Great to see you back on the site. I missed that pumpkin.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

More guys calling all the time about differant things…and then end the call with ,”I’ll see ya at the Reunion” !

dino
                                                        Keymaster

OH boy- OH boy…countin’ down the Days ….reality setting in …Really going to my first reunion !

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Joe Black just Called -Original Driver of the Aurora 7 Willys Gasser …He’s Coming ! for the first Time !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.