09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Rat!…Course I’m going to the race…I’m going to be BACK in the Tower !

pauljbayarinas

😉 i’m sorry you couldn’t make it my friend. maybe next time. well see you at island for sure. one good thing came out of it though linda MADE ME REPLACE THE BACK STEPS ON THE HOUSE so you wouldn’t fall down. later my friend.

tomatohead
            Participant

I am loaded the car on the trailer as is 😀 see you all tomorrow an Danbury 😀 ………………tomato ❗ …………….PATINA hope to see you there ❗

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

Mater what happen to the front end. Boy do I have a thrashing story to tell you. The car is also loaded on the trailer I sent Dino pictures to put online I cant seem to do it.

Pat

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        No S/S for Matter,he’ll be running altered class for sure!!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

“Baby Torque’ on the trailer again ..after -how many years?

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

40 years Dino and if I wasn’t committed (I should be) to going to the reunion it would not have made it. every thing that could go wrong did. And a big Thanks to brother Mike without his help it would not happen. AND I’m not there yet I’m leaving here at 6 AM picking up Mike in Poughquag and then off to Danbury ETA 7:15 AM

Pat

tomatohead
                                Participant

Pat I have some fenders around here someplace ❓ 😆 ……. tomato 😀

hotroddj

Wow it seems like a lot of people went. And of course i know they had fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.