09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos 09 REUNION ROLL CALL /countdown to Sept.6…Who’s Going ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    39chevydave

we will be there with the Iron Fireman and hopefully have Al in tow as well !!!! Dave πŸ˜†
        ……………..(that would beThe former B/MP “Iron Fireman” ’39 Chevy of Al Oakes..edit-dino)

gramdog1
        Participant

Bossguy, I’ve been in Fords before, always wipe my feet (and other parts!) afterwards. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dino
            Keymaster

Former Trophy Queen…Barbara Lombardo….Will be ‘in the House” !

wilmasboyl78

I will be attending along with the guys form M&M Speed and Custom,,,,,bringing our 1970 SS396 Nova….origianl L78 TH400 car….raced back in the day. ….bench seat plain jane, column shift car…should be fun. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and meeting some new ones.

wilma

Attachments:

jason-68-l78

If my son doesn’t have a football game that day we will be attending. Looking for some information on our 68 L78 Nova that was last in dutchess county in the lae 70’s. I know all the owners to 1978 time frame. Might of been street raced or spent some time at dover dragway? PLus it looks like a good time for all.

Jason

dino
                        Keymaster

Bill Hallock called from Ma. Says he’s Bringing “Bud” Hallock , the former General manager of Dover(Cousin to Joe Archiere,owner)

dino
                            Keymaster

The original Speed Parts Center Bantam Altered is coming…thanks to Big Al Lombardo who appropriated it and says it will be rolling at the reunion. Redoing the chassis now. It stil has Bob LaRegina as driver lettered on it, And Al is keeping that way !

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

here it is!
                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

THE “V” man….Right on time

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

I wish I could be in 2 places at once but I cant . This weekend is BJ’s last race in the TOP DRAGSTER series Right now he is in 5th place with only a few points between him and the other 4 . So guy’s take a lot of pictures , give Dino a hug for me , and most of all have a great time . Looking forward to the Island race .See you all then.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

Just got an E-Mail from the one and only “VERMINATOR” πŸ˜€ ❗ a nicest guy you want to meet ❗ and PAT saids hes going so I better start loading my car up πŸ˜† ❗ ………… ever know its not finished …..what the Hell ❗ …….. we have monday off anyway πŸ˜€ ❗ cant way till monday to cook out πŸ˜† ❗ ……………. tomato

Attachments:

patina
                                                Participant

Mater I am taking the MG and the best I can hope for is that it has brakes. Been working full time on it, the list gets shorter like a Z stocker making a run. BUT we will be there.

Pat

dino
                                                    Keymaster

TOMORROW…Quite possibly THE best turn-out yet, with all the coverage since last year. By now some of you already know ,I can’t make it , as I’m writing this ,Still, at home base in N.C. ….too many things hampered the trip…one major factor , happened last weekend and then other things just added up. Cars to letter not ready and like everyone , moneys tight…..plus some “family” things…no biggee….best to stay put and take care of things. “Big things ” planned for next year…”tomorrow is another day”….as Fleetwood Mac said ……”Don’t stop Thinkin about Tomorrow!”….Take a LOT of Pictures……

anonymous

Reunion Roll Call…Who’s Going…NOT DINO 😯 😯 😯
                                                            Scratch one from my search + see list..
                                                            I Know..business before pleasure..BUT..
                                                            Havn’t seen Dino in 40 years..last time was in the tower..
                                                            Me and Paul Galvin were a couple of the guys that would go in the tower and take up space at least one time every Sunday..
                                                            You still going to the RACE 😯 😯 😯
                                                            Now that I made you feel bad ( HOPEFULLY )..check your email..I’m sending you a couple of pickmeups..
                                                            PS—I am sorry you won’t be there πŸ™

patina
                                                            Participant

I just spoke to my friend Vinnie Antignano from LI he said he and about 4 others are coming up.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 54 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.