1955 CHEVY STOLEN IN 1995 STILL MIA

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR 1955 CHEVY STOLEN IN 1995 STILL MIA

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Copy PasteThat super slueths! …that will nail it
        FRANK ….Did this for ya :

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5157550#post5157550

frank-j-majauskas
        Participant

Thanks a lot Dino. Great Job !! I appreciate it !! ty
            Frank..
            ps. You do it so easily ! lol 🙂

mopar-ubbe

Jackman wrote about a Vette.. It was a Swedish guy who bought that car, I dont think he ever got the money back from the seller. Here is A copy: A collector in Long Beach, Calif., was selling to a buyer in Sweden when Customs officials discovered the car’s status in December. The collector isn’t suspected of any wrongdoing.
                No wrongdoing???!!! Selling a car that he did not check?

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Yeah, It’s really crazy what goes on out there !
                    Frank…

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

I know some peps are gonna say,oh here he goes again ,still looking for Franks stolen 55 Chevy!!!!
                        Hey,you got that part right!!
                        She is still missing so if you dont want to see this post come up again lets find Franks car!!
                        Funny thing is that someone looking at this post right now has seen or knows who has seen this car!!Speak,speak!!!There is still some good reward $,$$$ for her return or beer and Slim Jim money for information !!
                        Cars like this just dont get seen without a second or third look!!!
                        Sooo,I promise not to post this anymore if she is found!!
                        Until then this stolen 55 Chevy post will come back to haunt the DDS site!!
                        Thank you !
                        Have a great day!!!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

Keep your eyes open…Orchard Beach, Southbury,and Lake George coming up !

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

My great friend V-Bob keeps bringing this post up as a big favor to me.
                                I really appreciate it ! Maybe some day the car will surface and V will
                                have something to cruise in ? 🙂 Thanks so much V …………
                                Frank…

vbob
                                Participant

HEY
                                    OKAAAY, guys n girls! Here we go again!!!
                                    It’s spring 2011 and Franks 55 is still missing!
                                    YES STOLEN waay back but nobody throws these in the recycling bin !!!!
                                    The garage doors are opening up, the parts swap meet are starting, classic cars are being seen driven around town !!!Spring is in the air!!!lets keep an eye open for this blue and white 55 !!!!
                                    Good $$$$ is still there for her return !!
                                    When it was stolen in Thomaston .Connecticut it could not have gone a mile without someone seeing her!!She is out there !!!
                                    Soo,keep the eyes and ears open for her !
                                    I THANK YOU,
                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Good Move V-Man…ok new guys-read all the info in previous posts and be on guard.Notice the giveaway wheelwells .Other details hard to disguise:
                                        Nomad rear bumper
                                        Cowl Induction hood
                                        Tow Tabs – welded to frame under front bumper
                                        Tabs welded on frame for engine-catch cable
                                        Channel iron welded on frame over brake and gas lines (passenger side – clutch area)
                                        Square holes cut in frame w/side holes drilled through frame ( changed leaf spring location
                                        to inside frame.) Also has square box welded in spare tire well (clearance for mounting
                                        leaf spring. Series of holes in flat panel behind rear bumper ( for elect. fuel pumps)
                                        Firewall dented in for clearance for Vertex Mag. Mini tubbed (3″) Koni-coil over ladder-bar.
                                        Narrow 12 bolt.

frank-j-majauskas
                                        Participant

Thank you Bobby and Dino for bringing this post up once again. It means a lot
                                            to me to have your support along with that of our DDS Forum viewers !! The car
                                            has been gone for almost 16 years now without a trace. Hard to believe that these
                                            thieves did not leave a clue ? Please continue to keep your eyes open for my baby.

Thanks again,
                                            Frank……………………….

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY
                                                Spring is in the air! Garage doors are opening up cars are coming out !!!
                                                Keep your eyes and ears open for Franks 55 !!!!

‘V’

READ ALL THE PREVIOUS posts here to get info to ‘I.D.IT’ ! . . . .[Dino edit]

Attachments:

bobby-s

as Bob Hope usto sing,
                                                    thanks for the memories,
                                                    that about it for this one.

babycakes
                                                    Participant

My only hope for Frank,that if it’s found,it’s still in one piece (even if it’s only a roller,or different color).The thought of it going through a city ‘chop-shop’ would make me sick!Here’s hoping it’s still in ‘one’ piece if found!Every ‘car show’ I attend,I look for signs of any ’55’,possibly being Franks.

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY, I HAD ALWAYS KNOWN THAT TV WOULD NEVER LEAD ME WRONG!
                                                            HERES A MISSING CAR WITH A STORY IF I EVER HERD ONE!
                                                            ‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster

V-Basa….Hit the story link and post a comment ,plus hunt down with search, the producers and drop a dime on them!

WHOA….DID IT FOR you & Frank …Sent them a link to this Topic. Who Knows?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.