1955 CHEVY STOLEN IN 1995 STILL MIA

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR 1955 CHEVY STOLEN IN 1995 STILL MIA

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Hey V and Dino, Thanks so much for bringing this topic up again. I know that
        it was a long time ago. Where did the time go ? It seems like it was yesterday
        that I came home from work to an empty garage ! I pray that it never happens to
        anyone. Thanks again…..

Frank…

babycakes
        Participant

Frank,I’ve never given up looking for your stolen 55. Every car show I attend, from here upstate and some downstate,I look for signs of it.Somehow my ‘gut’ feeling it was a ‘pro’ job no doubt,and was shipped out by boat,to some foreign country,to some rich s.o.b.!!!

dino
            Keymaster

Frank…I posted on our Dover Facebook too….never know..theres “facebook’ people -“forum people “some don’t cross over.

vbob
                Participant
                    frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Thanks Buddy for bringing this post up again. It hardly seems like
                        it’s been that long since it was taken ❗ At the time it was stolen, I I had owned it 30 years. A big part of my life. Thanks again V-Man ❗

Frank…

vbob
                        Participant

HEY
                            We never forget falling in love for the first time!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Bob, you are so right my friend ❗ Here’s a picture of my baby which
                                was taken at Dover in 1967. 😮

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

No burn outs on the return road!

‘V’

tomblake
                                    Participant

We have been to lots of car shows here in FL. Never forgot the big wheel wells and always check the 55’s to see if they came here with Frank’s car. Never know maybe one day someone will spot the car.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Frank, I had a ‘twin’ to your ’55’ Chevy,same color and all! The original ‘265’ was very tired; and I wound up putting a (junk yard,low mileage) 283 ( 4bbl. of course!) out of a 60 Chevy, that was in 1963. It had 3 on the tree. You probably heard this statement before, ‘wish I kept it’!And yes Frank,I’m still on the lookout also for ya, not to give up!!! Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Thanks Tom, Pete, “V” and everyone else that has been keeping their eyes open
                                                for my 55. Always a heartbreak having your first car taken after having it for
                                                30 years. A lot of good memories were made in that car ❗ Thanks again guys
                                                for all your support :!

Frank… 😎
                                                ps. Pete, I can see your smile driving that 55 with that powerful 283. 😆 When
                                                we purchased our 55, it had a 283 also with a 3 speed (Foxcraft) shifter on the
                                                floor. We were in heaven ❗ 😆

Attachments:

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY

A BIG THANK YOU to Anthony in Mt Vernon, N.Y. for keeping his eyes open for Franks stolen and still missing 55!!!
                                                    Close but not Franks!Those raised rear wheel wells are almost the twins to Franks !!
                                                    Thanks again for everyone still looking for Franks ole girl!
                                                    ‘V’
                                                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Bel-Air-150-210-2-Door-Sport-Coupe-no-post-/221771404329?forcerrptr=true&hash=item33a29b1429&item=221771404329

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Frank it will always be our ‘mission’ to help find you ’55’! We’ll never stop looking,and hopefully find the creep,or creeps who stole it!

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Thanks everyone for your continuous support ❗ I really appreciate it ❗

Frank… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                                                            Participant

It’s hard to believe that it’s been 20 years already since my “55 Chevy was stolen.
                                                                I’d like to thank all my friends along with everyone else who has helped and supported
                                                                me from the beginning right through to the present time. Although the chance of finding it after all this time is very slim at best, I hope everyone will still keep their eyes and ears
                                                                open. Again, I thank you all ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.