GASSERS.!.At Dover —–Photos/Stories /Historys

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR GASSERS.!.At Dover —–Photos/Stories /Historys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK GANG :GASSERS ….lets hear, see, and search…It’s The DOVER GASSER TOPIC…All Gassers

Attachments:

don-kauer

Great shot of the “Cliff”……….It gave me a flip in my stomach looking at it………………………..

don-kauer

Drake, Sachs, Casey and the rest of the Gasser crew…………Please get involved here…This is a great idea from roxrec and Dino……..You guys probably have some amazing pics and stories…………….The DDS crew will love this………..

dino
                Keymaster

Sandy WAS a legend

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Guess who

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Wailin Witch….Bewitched…..Galli…..Prokop…..

Attachments:

patina
                            Participant

Ray Kobels C/G 40 Willys Coupe

Attachments:

patina
                                Participant

Kenny Hayn (Pepsiman on here) Racing Champion Auto at Dover.

Pat

Attachments:

don-kauer

That yellow C/G Willys and the 55Chev………..I would bet the ranch that Casey did the 55’s wheelwells 😆 😆 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

OPPS…Forgot one of the most famous ! S U P E R P U M P K I N….like a cat with 9 lives ! getting Reborn in Sweden

maso
                                            Participant

……………Ah ….never saw that at Dover…we’re ya get that Maso? Dino …Nice Art …lets not get in trouble

dino
                                                Keymaster

Cali Bros…..The Essance of an Anglia Gasser

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

ONE of my early Favorites….Who owned it “and Where is it ?…what A find this would be

Attachments:

pauljbayarinas
                                                            quote roxrec:

I was racing or spectating from 61-65. Gassers were such a big part of Dover in the early days. Blown Hearse – Hairy Canary – Taz – John Sachs (my favorite coupe) – Bobby Lagana’s “battery tower” Plymouth – all makes and body styles. My all-time favorite was a 39 Buick convertible. Dare to be different!! I think the first owner/driver was Dud Oaks??, before the car went to C & G.

There are so many owner/drivers on the forum. Please tell us your stories. That’s what this website is all about.

i think willie extrum[sp?]from D&E may of also run it if it was the yellow one

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Many of these cars mentioned have been covered in their own topic…Tons on Super Pumpkin, Bee-Line ,Sachs,and so on But …lets Dig deep to Some that weren’t lettered and you recall to jar Our Memory. Use Search to find things buried in the vast amount of posts here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.