GREAT CHEATER STORIES

Forums Forums BENCH RACING FROM THE PAST GREAT CHEATER STORIES

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

OK …New topic Coming : WE BEAT THE CHEATERS LEGAL

don-kauer

Hey Billy……No cheater stories with mention of Tommy (I won’t mention the last name)……….What’s up with that?…………………Don……..

don-kauer

Oh, I forgot to mention E/SA Ralph…………The 409 came in a 58 chevy wagon, right Dino!!!!!!! I’m not looking to piss anyone off because I liked him too…..but………. Don..

dino
                Keymaster

………uh 348 2bbl Businessmans delivery option ….. Uh thats like Matty Winspurs “Argentina Export Kit” on the Hudson.

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote ANTHONY TERENZIO:

How about a not cheating story, one thing about my brothers cheaten was not a option they schooled me early on when i was just the little brother if you have to cheat you not good enough to race we were acused of
                        cheating but we never did NUFF SAID

Well, I did come up with the idea for storys on “How We Beat The Cheaters Legally”….but I guess the ones that did it right, NEVER had to worry about getting caught.

mikey

I believe that every one has”adjusted the rules” in their favor at least once or thrice. 😀 I think that if it is a temporary adjustment it should be like a “mulligan” When I ran my 70 Nova in C/G, it should have had a small big block. I had to save up a little more money to finish the engine, so I stuck a 427 w/a good cam and tunnel ram in the car, and ran it for 4 Sundays. But I was a polite “adjuster”, I only ran for trophies, not money!! Besides, The only other half fast car in trophy C/G class was Tex, with that black El Camino from Newburgh, and everybody new he had a punched out 454 in that tank!! 😮 😯 So there you have it, that’s my story, and I’m stickin’ to it!! 😆 😆
                            ……………………………..Mikey 😈 😈

don-kauer

We’ve all heard and seen “stretching the rules” stories and especially in the pro ranks……….My very favorite was WJ in the early Camaro with nitro in the oil.. Just enough to give the intake a “charge” from the blow by……….How cool was that……….

fitter52

hey guys glad someone remebers us eastchester guys….how could we not be car nuts livin 1/2 from bobby laganas shop oh boy those were the days

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote fitter52:

hey guys glad someone remebers us eastchester guys….how could we not be car nuts livin 1/2 from bobby laganas shop oh boy those were the days

Where was his shop…? Has he used the same premis all these years…? Was it on that road that parrallels the train tracks off of the parkway…?

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.