More on the ’37 B/A

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR More on the ’37 B/A

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey
        Went to see George Brazee today and he remembers your Ford !
        He will be going to the Dover Fest with his brother Joe!
        We talked on and on about the ole race days!
        He’ll be logged on the Dover site very soon and he can tell all the stories!

‘V’ Bob

tomblake
        Participant

That’s pretty cool, this site has brought back some good time memories. Does George still have the car or is it still running?

maso
            Participant

Attn: Dino & Tom Blake:

The picture is not from my camera but maybe someone on this forum might know who’s it is… I had that picture long before this site appeared. Good picture…eh…?!

Attn: Dino & Video Bob

A Brazee interview on cam would be a nice thing for the video production that you’re working on.

vbob
                Participant

Hey
                    That’s a pic from my orginal slide!!
                    Hers another from upstairs!

‘V’Bob

Attachments:

maso
                    Participant
                        quote video Bob:

Hey
                        That’s a pic from my orginal slide!!
                        Hers another from upstairs!

‘V’Bob

Now we’re getting somewhere…

Bravo…!!!

V. Bob… Are you going to do a Brazee interview on cam for the up and comming video production…??? You should.

Dino… did you review the “Lions” video yet…?

maso
                        Participant
                            quote TomBlake:

That’s pretty cool, this site has brought back some good time memories. Does George still have the car or is it still running?

No.

Go see: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117

quote TomBlake:

Maso / Dino……If there is a high resolution picture available please keep me in mind for a copy, e-mail what ever…
                            WHAT A GREAT PICTURE.

To get a copy just right click on this image and select “Save Picture As…” from the pop-up menu, then follow the prompts and you will have it… 😛

I see a different looking tank in front and side panels under the hood. Are we absolutely sure that this is Tom Blake’s and Bill MacWilliam’s ’37 Ford.

tomblake
                            Participant

I can hardly believed that I would get to see pictures of our race cars from the past. We only had one picture of the ’37 Ford before finding the Dove site.
                                I have been amazed at the pictures that have come from collections people have saved for all these years. I lost most of my pictures and this has been very memorable. Thanks

maso
                                Participant

YW

:mrgreen:

Maybe I will catch up with you and your wife at the new Palm Beach International Raceway or out at Bradenton some time.

tomblake
                                    Participant

Maso….Since we are back in Lakeland, Bradenton would be a good place, let me know when to are headed there. I’ll wear my ODF shirt. That’s a good track for this family, I was track champion there one year and my son became world champion on that track in the Prostar motorcycle series.

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote video Bob:

Hey
                                            Went to see George Brazee today and he remembers your Ford !
                                            He will be going to the Dover Fest with his brother Joe!
                                            We talked on and on about the ole race days!
                                            He’ll be logged on the Dover site very soon and he can tell all the stories!
                                            ‘V’ Bob

We are still waiting… 😎

vbob
                                            Participant

Hey

These ODF’s are hard ta start !!
                                                Like a car with HD30w January in maine!!
                                                Don’t forget,have respect for our elders.
                                                These guys raced at Charlestown ,R.I. dragstrip!!
                                                How many peps out there can say they raced there??
                                                Lets see the show of hands!!!
                                                He’ll come around !!

‘V’Bob

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote video Bob:

Hey

These guys raced at Charlestown ,R.I. dragstrip!!
                                                    How many peps out there can say they raced there??
                                                    Lets see the show of hands!!!

‘V’Bob

I got eight more of these…

vbob
                                                    Participant

Hey
                                                        There ya go !!
                                                        Great job!
                                                        I got the drag racin bug in 61 at Ct Dragway!!
                                                        I love hearing George Brazee and the others talk about Charlietown!!!
                                                        I know they have a reunion every year but I have never been to it!!

‘V’Bob

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Now that’s a pretty neat car For Jun 1959. Must be one of the first for the northeast. Never made RI, didn’t think the state was big enough to have a dragstrip.

anthony-r-terenzio

The red stuedabaker is my brother Gene’s car

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.