News And Notes From Brian Marasco’s Searches

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION News And Notes From Brian Marasco’s Searches

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    fastlane
        quote dinotheweirdo:

you Old Farts just can’t stay away from the place …can ya? guess I got the times wrong or Brian changed his date.Funny…think they were down at the shut down area and you were at the gate. We Be some funny old dudes now. 😆

HI DINO. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH JOE FORTE AS IT’S AROUND 6 P.M. HERE RIGHT NOW. THEY WERE THERE ON SATURDAY YESTERDAY ON THE HOLY GROUNDS TAKING PHOTOS AND SHOOTIN THE SHEEE-AT . FASTLANE 😎

dino
        Keymaster

Brian headfed tomorrow to annual Lagana Christmas Party at Bobby Sr’s house…Always on the lookout for more Relics

dover1320

THANKS to Ceil Frost for donating all of Ron’s Dover stuff 35 trophies have reached over 100 different trophies . They will be on display at the 50th. There is also so FTA GOLD IN THERE AS well. Brian M

dino
                Keymaster

Post a photo!

dover1320

Big stash of pics new never seen cars many hemi cars m&m stuff and the ”GUNN” COLLECTION AND MORE! flyers , fires and film !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian The mayor of Wingdale a.k.a.

babycakes
                        Participant

Hey Brian,have you been down to Troy’s Body Shop in Highland to see how close he is on finishing Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang restoration? Will it make the ‘Dover’ Big 50 events? Curious minds would like to know,thanks.

dover1320

More pics found and more cars never seen here before taken 68-69 , The museum needs a wing added on !!!!! Brian

dover1320

Thanks, Tommy Day for the Trophies they are great i now have over 120 of them. Tommys Vette tore up the competition at Dover A/mp A day called Tommy, many of them in 68-70 Brian M.

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…….. Brian , ❗ like Dino said , ….pics ❗ pics ❗ pics ❗ ….please ❗ and I think you should start takin a picture of everyone who gives you one or any memarobilea ❗ yes I know I spelt it wrong so lets see some pics ❗ 😀 …….. oh yea brian stopped by my house visiting friend in the area but by the time he went by my house I didnt get the camara out in time to catch the funny car burn out he did 😯 :!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKks-NBELys

dover1320

The Dover tresures keep a coming more trophies and pics from 1968 . pics on the way to the tower in NC. Brian

dover1320

SMALL BOX OF SLIDES HAVE BEEN FOUND FROM THE 70’S HOFFMANS SUNDAYS CHILD AND MORE. BRIAN

dover1320

AND MORE 1974 WOMANS PRO STOCK EVENT AT Dover !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian

hvy70ss
                                                    Participant

Brian…When should we expect to see ’em on the site?

Bobby Smith

dino
                                                        Keymaster

When He gets them converted ($$$ ) and sends to me.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Brian just Picked up new converted slides …all from like ’72.New stuff not covered previously …Said Hes never seen photos of these cars before. Hoffman-Hennebery-“that Orange SuperBee” .and more..He’s sending disc to me tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.