"Plain Busted"

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? "Plain Busted"

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

More Info to recover…Brians on the Trail !…He’s going to visit Donnie Colandro in Lagrangeville to grab all the Photos Donnie has and make copies.

anonymous

Hi Guys,

With the help of Pat Spatafores Mother in Fl, she tracked down the name of the fireman from Eastchester that Pat sold Plain Busted to. Pat had bought the car from Donny. Pat gave me the name and I tracked him down to Peekskill, NY and spoke to his wife. She remembers the car. I will speak to him this weekend and track down who he sold the car to. Pat and I will restore the car if found, and run it on nitro just like the old days. If we don’t find it, Dover track historian Brain, has a lead on a 1965 stock Dodge up near the old track in Dover.

Refards
            Andy Panessa

dino
            Keymaster

MATCH RACE Time …Storm King Thinks He’ll have His Dart Done by next Nostalgia Drags …Brian Has Photos from Donny coming.

dino
                Keymaster

THE STORY CONTINUES …SEE :[ Plain Busted Becomes “TIME” ]… Donny Colandro’s new found Photos.
                    http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1906

yonkersbrad

as a teenager, i remember seeing Plane Busted getting worked on in a garage in Yonkers on Livingston Ave off of Radford Street……southern Yonkers. i rmember my friends and i being floored when that thing was fired up………..

dino
                        Keymaster

Andy Panessa who was on the team,passed away in sept.

patina
                            Participant

Is he related to Paul Panessa ?

Pat

speedbump
                                Participant

If you go to the George Klass Remembers site this car is posted in a few shots. It”s under the a/fx section towards the bottom of the page. just past the Pontiacs. it may even be in the s/s section.

dino
                                    Keymaster

heres before -during and after ..Bought it and tested the original Dick Carrs Dodge….after….became “Time” ownd by Donnie Colandro

Attachments:

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.