RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Got to grab the oportunity while ya can…made sense to me .

hvy70ss
        Participant

ATTENTION……ANYBODY KNOW OF VIDEOS TAKEN ON SATURDAY OF THE TWO WILLY’S (PAUL’S ’33 AND BRYAN’S ’41 “UNDER PRESSURE”) RUNING EACH OTHER???? THEY RAN TWICE TOGETHER. PLEASE POST ANY LINKS HERE!! Thanks,

Bobby Smith

meanmechanic
                quote HVY70SS:

ATTENTION……ANYBODY KNOW OF VIDEOS TAKEN ON SATURDAY OF THE TWO WILLY’S (PAUL’S ’33 AND BRYAN’S ’41 “UNDER PRESSURE”) RUNING EACH OTHER???? THEY RAN TWICE TOGETHER. PLEASE POST ANY LINKS HERE!! Thanks,

Bobby Smith

I left at 2pm, but there was a LOT of video being taken.

patina
                Participant

Hey I need just one picture of the MGs first run and wheelstand 😮 😮 😮 I barely took any action pictures

Pat

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

I have to learn to keep my mouth closed!

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Just want to thank every one involved with this race . All of the track workers and managment of Island are fantastic! Track surface was exelent ! Some other track’s could learn a lot from them. Dino and all of the dover guy’s who gave all of their time to make this work Thank’s B.J. and my old pal Seymour . Willy Casey this win was for you !…..you have been a great influance on my racing career and an even better friend I love ya buddy! Last of all I would like to thank Dover Drag strip for giving all of us so many great memory’s and lasting friendship’s we will never forget.

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

OH I almost forgot Paul B. 8 second contender very cool !Now you have to think about the seven’s! Video Bob very nice car . Patina I know you and your brother are still smiling Tomato Head I know your car broke but you still deserve an A+ for effort ! Great job guy’s!

bob-lasko
                                Participant

Found a link to picture of the race at Island.
                                    http://public.fotki.com/3tech/cars-and-drag-racin/dover-dragstrip-nos/

Bob Lasko :mrgreen:

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

And where wer you Bob?

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote patina:

Hey I need just one picture of the MGs first run and wheelstand 😮 😮 😮 I barely took any action pictures

Pat

Go To Track Photographers Link I posted …ITS IN THERE!

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote Bob lasko:

Found a link to picture of the race at Island.
                                                http://public.fotki.com/3tech/cars-and-drag-racin/dover-dragstrip-nos/

Bob Lasko :mrgreen:

Had this one covered on page thre…thanks for posting again!

dino
                                                Keymaster

We Will Have a New Gallery up ,as soon as I get all in the Mail.

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

………. real nice pictures to make those sore Dover eyes feel better 😀 just imagine 🙄 you can still win Dover Trophys ❗ …. in “2010” ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Great shots T-head…glad someone captured that ….Top photo: REAL VINTAGE DOVER FROM LATE 60’s donated by Brian for our Special awards and others for the Eliminators.Imagine- a Dover Race Trophy with 2010 on it .!

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

Dover at Island 2010 😀 …….

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.