RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    hvy70ss
    Participant

Nice pic of lou Centolanza lettin’ the clutch fly!

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

………. one of my grandfathers used to call me “meatball” 😆 I miss him 😀

Attachments:

hvy70ss
            Participant

Paul gettin’ ready to lite ’em up!!

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                Participant

The car I WISHED was at the race this weekend!!

Attachments:

hearse-bill

Hi guys…glad to see everyone had a good time…well….had to stop by Dads garage on the way to work Tuesday A.M….to help a work customer(borgeson Universal)….and coming out of the attic at 7.30 am….I stipped off the 2nd step…and did a superman impression for the next 16 or 17 feet…right into his 42 chev…the floor..and the bench…so…needless to say…I am a little bumped and beat up…right shoulder is screwed…broke left clavical…and fractured collar bone,,,fractued right cheak bone….what a mess…..soo thats the story of why Dad and I were not there with the hearse or the Austin….Dino…hope I can get an x large and a 2xl shirt with the hearse on it????…sure did miss you all….BC

dino
                        Keymaster

BILL ! sorry to hear ! that must hurt and I assume you’re all taped up and laid up for ‘the mend’. We missed you But as Drake would say ‘Theres a million storys in the Naked city” …always have to wait and get it from the horses mouth. Did miss you guys ….but know the real deal now. Shirts -of course …hope you can play on the computer while you heal quickly . We all wish you a fast recovery .Oh-hows the chevy 😆 did ya dent it …just kidding . So guess you’ll have a new team nickname “Coleman Flying Circus and Aero Racing”.

don-kauer

Well I won’t go into WHY (I’m not a good spectator and a few other things) but I know that I’ve missed another good one……….. 🙁

dino
                                Keymaster

Tony Feil told me ,the Neto guys Really missed being there.Said last year they ALL had such a great time….He wanted to be there But “Had to work”

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

Nice video of Paul’s and Bryan’s Willys from Saturday.

Bobby

Early Sat…Tiny had a ball …Paul All smiles Too …8’s all around!…..[Dino-Edit]

verminator

Dino — MANY THANKS !!!! Kim and I had a Blast !!! We had a great time romping the hell out of the falcon – – 9 runs and we could have made more, What a Great Day. The posters are so cool -framing our’s today. Hope I didn’t blow your ears out when you were doing the pics with Paul’s Willys, and I was returning from my 3rd pass in a row. Note to self: 3 in a row is too many — CAR is GETTING HOT !!!! Pat/Vermin/Verminator

tomatohead
                                            Participant

……… some more shots of Dover Race 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

HERE’S ALL OF CINDY’S STUFF-GREAT WORK.She Said:
                                                    “We were in NJ at the Nostalgia Race and I gave all the stuff I emailed about earlier to your historian and will be in touch with him to answer any questions he might have.”
                                                    RE:”earlier…..”My husband, Rudy Arendt, raced at Dover in the mid-1960’s. I have a few photos and some old 8mm footage from back in the day. The movies are on a DVD that I can copy, and the photos are digitizedand can be put on a CD.”

“I am a professional photographer, but my specialty is horses so I had fun playing with this……..you are welcome to any photos you can use.
                                                    Thanks!”

…Enjoy :
                                                    http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=38995a09d57beef4&sid=2GaM2jVyxa-E

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……….. everybody almost knows everybody now that we can put together faces with pictures , to all that I met and talked to it was my pleasure in doing so see everybody sooner then later ❗ ,,,,,,, “SPEED” Casey, John Y., “MASO” , Mikey, Tom Billy , “THE KID 312” , Cullyflower and his Lovly wife 😀 Vega Bob , Pual Vinny Linda , Bob Bob and Bob 😆 and everybody else ❗ thats about all the pictures I have ,,,, I did send some to Dino of the Trophy guys that won 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Just found this buried in my e-mails,from Linda Scinto (Don’s daughter):
                                                            Hi Dino,
                                                            Sorry Ed and I didn’t make it to the race, but we are building a house and there was just too much going on for us to leave. However, since I have been packing things I have unearthed some treasures and I have attached a photo of something that will make you laugh! It was my favorite and very well worn!
                                                            Have fun.
                                                            Linda

…………………Wow…My old t-shirt. 😮

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

just in from “The Voice of Island” Hank Dinger …My tower buddie on the mike:
                                                                Dino
                                                                Had a good time this weekend with you folks. Hope you enjoyed the time with us.
                                                                Hope your 50th Anniversary at the old place goes well for you next year and that we can again host the nostalgia race for you.
                                                                Take care.
                                                                Hank Dinger

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 108 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.