Runnin’ The Bridge

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Runnin’ The Bridge

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

On Friday, John Shimer (ROXREC) and I will make BRIDGE RUN “2013” in memory of our
        dear friend Billy “Speed” Casey. Billy would have been 67 years old on Friday. We all miss
        him and this is our way to honor him. Over a year ago, Billy’s ashes were spread at Dover Drag Strip and his family gave some to John to put in the SP VII (Super Pumpkin tribute car) which John did. At this time, the SP VII is side lined and John is running his Biscayne. Billy now rides in that car. Even though Billy was taken from us, he still takes a lot of runs down the1/4 mile at different drag strips. 🙂 “R.I.P. Mr. Speed” ❗ ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Frank,both you and John,have ‘BIG” hearts of gold; Billy will remain in those hearts ‘FOREVER’,along with other ODF’ers!!! Bless you guys for keeping Billy’s memories alive,each and every year,to remind us!!!

babycakes
            Participant

Frank,both you and John,have ‘BIG” hearts of gold; Billy will remain in those hearts ‘FOREVER’,along with other ODF’ers!!! Bless you guys for keeping Billy’s memories alive,each and every year,to remind us!!!

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Well the “Bridge Run” was done today using a GM product. Because of the severe T-storms
                    in the area, we thought it was better not to use a Ford and upset Billy and get hit by one of
                    his lighting bolts ❗ 😮 : Anyone that knew Billy, knew his passion for Chevys. 🙂 Anyway,
                    “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” Buddy ❗ You are missed by all of us and will never be forgotten ❗ As
                    Don Kauer would say ” Love you Man” ❗ ❗

Frank…. 😎

don-kauer

Well it’s the first time I’ve logged in about 2 months….I won’t get into why but some know….John and Frank you’ve done so right for our buddy….Happy birthday Billy…..Miss you and love you man. 🙂 …You DO suck for leaving us 😥 ❗

frank-j-majauskas
                        Participant

Don, my brother, you do have a way with words ❗ 😆 And we know that
                            Billy wouldn’t have it any other way ❗ I can see that grin on Billy’s face…Hey
                            Don, I missed seeing you at the Valley today. I know why you weren’t there, but I
                            still missed seeing you ❗

Frank… 😎

ricky-white
                            Participant

I want to thank John for having me take Billy ” Speed” Casey for a pass at the valley today. This was the first run since re-doing the rear suspension and rebuilding the posi unit the car hooked and i cought all 4 gears. My next pass Billy was back with John in his car and I missed 3 th gear. This was an honor as this car my son Ricky Jr. And I did a frame off on thirteen years ago and he painted it. My son drove this car the first time he ever made a pass at a drag strip. My son passed four years ago, I hope the two of you have met and were in together today in that grandstand in the sky watching over all of us.

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

John “RAN tHE BRIDGE” today for the Vets!

Attachments:

frank-j-majauskas
                                    Participant

Well another year has passed and we again celebrated Billy “SPEED” Casey’s
                                        birthday with the “Running of the Bridge”. This year Joe Sciacca joined John
                                        Shimer (ROXREC) and myself in the “Bridge Run”. This run was made in John’s
                                        1962 Pontiac, 389 tri-powered Indian. “NICE” ❗ John and Mike L. also honored Billy’s birthday by taking him for a few trips down the drag strip at Lebanon Valley
                                        yesterday in John’s Biscayne. John turned his quickest time with Billy coaching him.
                                        😮 Billy would have been 69 today. We all miss our dear friend and he will not be forgotten………………”Love you man” ❗

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Just a big Thanks to you Guys for Remembering…Contacted Donna…She’s going to try to Make the Race…’Casey-Feola ‘KING OF HILL’ trophy again this year !

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.