The End of One and the Begining of Another

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING The End of One and the Begining of Another

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…..this really not much more then just a current project car that I am envoled with helping him get it running , which is my specailty 😀 , with old Fords so first I dragged this one out and stripped the parts off of it that where still useable and then it went to LaJoies ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

these are the rest of geting it on and out the gate on its way to my house to pull the motor and trans out 😀

Attachments:

patina
            Participant

Mater a friend of mine has one of these done as a hot rod I think it has a 410 or 430 cu.in. motor. I’ll get some pictures.

Pat

tomatohead
                Participant

I just love working on old original FORD 😀 cars that have never been touched still pretty much virgin from the factory 😯 😀 … you know thats went you find out what the real parts where that they used on that model ……….. so out came the 390 cu in / 300 hp V-8 and trans cuase thats all that was really any good that was left 😯 ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

…..man I almost forgot how heavy these things are ❗ 😯 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

……. well I am sorry 🙁 to say that this is the car or what was left at LaJoies ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…..”PAT” thats Great pictures would be nice 😀 ❗ …..this car you just seen it these pics is a 1961 T Bird parts car , now the next set of pictures are going to be of the car that he has owned since new in 1962 !! 😮 and was parked in 1984 !! 😯 where do I find these guys ❓ ❗ 🙄 thats the car I am going to get runin or road able then he is looking at interior and new paint , ….. God Bless Him $$$$ :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kFwKC52yk this is a short video of the car running after the regular stuff you go thought you know when you try to get a car running after 27 years ❗ ❗ gas tank needs ❗ to be replaced fuel pump is junk ❗ leaking gas ❗ radiator hoses points are burned out ❗ brakes frozen wheel cyls on and on 😮 oh and the rings valve seals and the rocker covers leaking oil on the manifolds ❗ …………….tomato 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

….. where were you in 62 ❗ ………

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                    Participant

…… who does seat / interior work you guys ❓ …..

Attachments:

babycakes
                                        Participant

Mator,in ’67’ I had a 63 T/bird ‘Landau’ with the ‘swing’ away steering column.Nice ride,attracted the ladies,however,kinda thirsty on gas.I always liked the lines of the body,and interior was rich looking.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…….so it s back to work on the 62 T-Bird ❗ plenty of rain today 😡 ,so good as any day to do rebuild work ,so fuel pump refurbusing was topic of the day ❗ ,cleaned the grease off of it and into the glasbeader and “presto” ❗ just like new 😀 cleaned everything off again and painted the filter cover and already had a “Original Ford repair kit for the Carter X 😎 fuel pump ❗ ……. will likely travel down to Somers area and pick up the 390 Bird and bring it to the garage so the new gas tank and fuel lines can go in and then go over the brakes 😯 ……….

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. a little gold paint and poof ❗ …………

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…….. all nice and clean ❗ in and out ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…… OK coming up on the finishing assy. gold cover nice new filter and wah lah ❗ 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

Memory Lane Mater,’rebuilding’ a mechanical fuel pump! Haven’t done or seen that it years! Congrats! ‘Very’ neat job my man!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.