West.-Fair.-Put.-Duch. ROCKERS from the 60’s-70’s

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION West.-Fair.-Put.-Duch. ROCKERS from the 60’s-70’s

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

This kind of fits here…just tripped over this site…Great History…I Remember watching,wouldn’t miss it.:
        http://www.gazzarridancers.com/

Over 200 videos ! …what til ya see the Guests!
        http://www.gazzarridancers.com/videolinks.html

dino
        Keymaster

Chip Cordelli just posted this at the “I Driank at the Fore’n’Aft” Facebook..Made it big so you could read it -1996

Attachments:

vbob
            Participant

HEY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ????
                http://losthighwayramblers.com/ ‘V’

vbob
                Participant
                    paul-ceasrine

Hey V-Bob,,,,,,,,,

I bartended at Polo’s,,,,,,,,,,
                        from October 1983 (when it opened)
                        thru
                        January 1987

When I left, there wasn’t a girl in the place over 18,,,,,,, 😀

And many things were served there besides alcohol,,,,,,,, 🙄

Paul,,,,,, Head Bartender,,,,,

dino
                        Keymaster

Ok Gang…Me and my son watched American Grafitti last night ( found an old copy in a used CD store, Hard To Find!)…so I forgot the “freshman Hop” scene in the beginning. Had Flash Cadillac as the “band” …Whoa. ! ..Are they wearing Red Jackets, black pants and tie….? I have a Flash back myself…Thats Exactly what MY Band,The Castaways wore!….We played at the Mt.Kisco American Legion Dances on stage, Saturday Nights. Had a great lead singer,we stole from the Mt.Kisco band that folded ….the “Contours” …Richie Tarcianno.

maso
                            Participant

American Grafitti, part two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlToFDc6OlA

ENJOY…!!! 😎

I was neer Mt. Kisco in Bedford just last Sunday for a wedding. I flew up there from North Carolina for that. Family, y’know…

paul-ceasrine

Dino

Just had to ask,,,,,,,,,remember,,,,,,,, ‘Gates Pass’

dino
                                    Keymaster

PAULIE ! where Ya Been? YOU WILL Visit Lebanon Aug 9-10 ,if we have to send our DDS.com SHEILD agents to carry you to the Dover Transportation Vehicle. GATES PASS ? sure ,had a close relationship with them, as My Brother And I recorded them Live at such places at the Aft And Granite House And a seedy little recording studio in Greenwich Village. Unfortunately that stuff was on old real to real and age has destroyed it.

paul-ceasrine

Dino

Yes, I’ll be there….Hopefully with a few other of my friends, who were Dover visitors back then.

‘Gates Pass’…….I believe a few of the ‘band mates’ were from Yorktown……….Louie on Lead Guitar………Excellent.

I saw them a many times at…… at the ‘Mt. Kisco Bowling Alley’ and ‘The Village Barn’ {Mahopac}

They even ‘wedged’ them in at ‘The County Line’ {Mahopac/Baldwin Place}

Viewing 10 posts - 166 through 175 (of 175 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.