2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    dover1320

More calls coming in many people that couldn’t make it last year. Roger Hibbert (see his gallery ). He worked at the track from opening day through 65 with Smokey. He and some buddies are in, also in with some of the M&M guys and The crank masters.

don-kauer

Cool , That’s 8 minutes from my house……It’s kind of a biker bar but great location, clean inside and lots of room…….Right on the corner of 55 and Old Rte. 22……………………Don………

vbob
            Participant

HEY

As of January 1st of 2010 anyone willing and able to venture into Wingdale for recon for the 2nd annual DDS Fest will be given a # , names and forum avitars will not be used out in the field.
                Also , all non land line calls will not be used! OH,Bring local curancy for pay phones and local businesses!
                Brian and I will draw random #’s and will be switching mods of transportation during the recon this week.BYOS,(bring your own snowshoes)!
                We will be meeting at 01000 hrs at undisclosed, prearraigned,unknown ,couldnt possible find, location only know to agent 2(I mean Brian)Brian ,I’ll give you a new # ,sorry !!
                I will be training Brian and others in fluent Eastern Lithunanian dialect cooking etc.and provide all the nessisary visas,paperwork and clothing so as to blend in with the locals so we don’t draw attention !OH, and cynide capsual,BYOC, if needed!
                More on this will be coming !
                Wingdale will be ours once again !Morris,Lupos contact me ASAP!
                Any sugestions will be give cosideration !

‘V’
                …………………And if you or any of your DDS force are caught or captured ,the administrator will disavow any knowlwdge of your existance…V-Bob will self distruct in 10 seconds…..dino 😛

billy-casey

OH ,OH , he’s at it again , V Bob we realy have to find you a job 😆 😆 😆

dino
                    Keymaster

tomatohead
                        Participant

I know where that place is ❗ …. Man I am suprized it hasnt fallin in to the River 😆 ❗ really not that far from the track at all 😀 Ron with the vette says hes in , and “CrazyHorse” Dave Seymour says hes going to come also 😀 ….. so lets see , thats one Ford guy ,one Chevy guy and one Chrys guy 😆 count us in Brian ❗ …………….. tomato 😀

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Thats Dave & his Duster …doing the old mount the slicks routine in the dusty Dover pits…wasn’t that fun? How ’bout the Pontiac in the Background…Barret-Jackson Material…If only we knew

dino
                                Keymaster

Video Bob called today and said He ,Brian and Don Kauer Are getting ready to go for The RECON this week…remember guys ,we don’t have bail money.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        The recon is on for tomorrow.1200hrs you know the drill,you know the place,checklist,make sure you are not being followed!
                                        ‘V’

don-kauer

Now if Casey was with us today it would be a lockup day……….Bob I’ll call before Noon………….Don……

don-kauer

Oh ,I almost forgot……….Delta Co. is doing a sweep of Rte.22 and 55 to keep Charlie away……………….

dino
                                                Keymaster

The Recon team has Disembarked…watch for Report .

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY
                                                        probably go like this!
                                                        ‘V’
                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH4nVMJEopU
                                                        . . . . . .”noticed how V-Bob has ‘discovered YouTube?”

bossguy

Great Choice VB! I saw that movie at the Elmsford Drive in in my Dads new 57 Ford. It was hysterical 😀

patina
                                                            Participant

One of the greatest movies ever mad(e), Then there is Kellys Heros and Mash. Goes to show where my minds at I have to laugh.

Pasquale Linguine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.