2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    dover1320

Hey it’s Doverfest pre party time tonight here at the Dover archive department with some of my boomer friends cranking up the Steppenwolf and load of Scheafer. can’t wait so i’m warming up my drinking arm. Brian aka the last unofficial last past guy.

tomatohead
        Participant

………… well I am bringing my camara ❗ , or is that camaro 😕 ❓ time is starting to get rollin now with a little warm air hitting the area 😆 and I mean little ❗ but high 40s are something to talk about 😆 V-BoB Let The SUN SHINE IN ❗ ❗ see if they have a video of that on You Tube 😀 ……….. tomato

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Tomato wants,Tomato gets!
                ‘v’
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EegRh8Z4H-o

dino
                Keymaster

Disignated Drivers are needed for designated drivers 😮 …Maybe just get a Bus.

bobby-s

JSR charter bus company just around the corner, 🙂
                        sure v-boby can shake them down or something 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

COUNTDOWN TIME for The 2nd Annual…..!
                            In case you’re taking notes ….At the time of last years 1st Dover fest we had 215 Forum Members ,& the hit counter was at about 11500…… And 45 guys showed in a snow storm 😯 About a year later, the forum has 728 and the hit count is 59750…..Maybe we’ll need a bigger place next year ….ya think?

dino
                            Keymaster

Just checked in at the Riverview…Girl working there said they can hold 100 …tight, but can do it . Closed in outside porch for overflow and side room has pool table and more seating. Video Bob can be the Greeter 😆 . Bring your cameras,Video cameras, memoribilia to view….Photos…V-bob will have slide projector…I’m bringing my small practice amp and mic for a P.A.( if needed)…Should be a hoot! Trip to Track & field trip to Big Als. Convoy should be a great photo op.Time Trails at Noon ( gates open) …eliminations to follow. Grudge runs til closing.

dino
                                Keymaster

Might have a surprise for everybody….if all goes as planned…called in the Boss(My Wife) on some special design projects…No I ain’t telling.

dino
                                    Keymaster

TWO WEEKS TO GO !

dino
                                        Keymaster

Just in …..Video Bob and Paul Bayarinas reporting from THE RIVERVIEW! ,by scrambled secret Recon communication network. Blending in with locals to secure location for Dover Fest. The Lithuanian duo cooking kilbasa on the patio balconey while doing covert operation. On way back from visits to Valley Chassis (Bob LaRegina) and Tiny Eglit’s garage. Surveillance photos to be posted later.

don-kauer

I hope you guys took off your shoes at Bobby’s place before you walked in…………..You wouldn’t want to get the cardboard wet……….No ****, he does NOT like the cardboard messed up……….Laregina you skinny little s–t………. 😀 🙂 😮

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    place to stay for out of towners or someone that got lucky!!!
                                                    ‘V’

Attachments:

bobby-s

I put this one here again
                                                        was about 5 pages back
                                                        in this section,
                                                        ======================================================================
                                                        another place 2 miles from bar on rte 22,

DUTCHESS MOTEL
                                                        845 832 6400

Brian & V Bob can get soccer mom vans to
                                                        transport out of towners to & from
                                                        Dino can put route Number signs in the windows,,,
                                                        must be open parking lot was snow plowed
                                                        and the open light was on

dino
                                                        Keymaster

V-Bob …Where are your Spy photos from Sat ? MOTEL ? we’ll all stay at Shimers house !

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Pre Dover Drag Strip Fest recon meeting (AKA good excuse to get outta the house)
                                                                tomorrow at River View Tavern 12:30 or 1:00!!Brian ,Frank a couple of Bobs will stop there.Antone is welcome.This is not a live fire recon!Sorry you missed the live fire recon,that was held last month!Don K you in ??
                                                                This is just to get the bar stools warmed up!Oh and get tshirt sizes from the waitreses!Dino will be dressing the girls in Dover colors!Briam ,see you tomorrow with the Dover stuff!
                                                                ‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.