2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

VB gonna see if I can find my way to LZ River View, got the coordinates now lets see if I can read.

PFC Linguine

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Anyone meeting at 1300 hours tomorrow will be dressed in civilian cloths and must speak fluent Lithuanian or the local Wingdale,New York village dialect! Red Hook and Rhinebeck accents will be OK !Upmost importance as not to alarm the locals!If possible ,drive 4×4 through a muddy corn field ,when leaving truck carry, Oh,maybe a beer and Slim Jim ( xtra long) or a empty coffee cup from Stewarts and spit it in every couple of mins.!
            ‘V’

stinger-69

Hey Dino- T&E racing will be there -already checked in w/ Brian, headcount? 2 -we’ll elbow our way in somehow!
                Thanks-Tom & Erin

dino
                Keymaster

The ‘Boys” just checked in …Another Recon at Riverview…This place starting to get popular even BEFORE Dover Fest !

bossguy

They weren’t asked to leave were they??? 😆 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

The Recon crew of V-Bob, Frank M., Brian, Bob Krosky, Pat D. & Brother Mike, with a few other locals including Al the Starters younger Brother. more to follow. thery’re ready for us !

vbob
                            Participant

HEY
                                Boy did we do a good job blending in with the locals or what!
                                The locals though we were from Wingdale,fooled them all!
                                Half a dozen ODF’s and the locals hit it off like old friends!
                                There was Charlie that lived across the street from the track and usta sneak in the closed tracks concession stand and he and his buddies would drink all the chocolate milk they could handle,Oh, he STILL lives in the same house across the street form the track!
                                Then theres this guy that usta be the stockboy in the Gays beer store we would stop at!
                                Oh, the waitress mother usta go to DDS !!
                                A host of others had some connection to DDS !
                                At 1 pm on a tuesday afternoon.Upstairs BOb ,where are you buddie!
                                Oh, this was in the March /April of Ct.Cruise News!
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Week away!…contact any “non -Computer” guys you know…..don’t them left out.

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY
                                        “SATURDAY” MARCH 20th at River View,I have 3 xtra copies of DRAG RACER MAGAZINE,if ya want’em see me !Oh,the DDS Fest is over when the River View closes, so if you cant come early stop by anytime you can make it!Don’t forget,BIG AL’S TOY BOX will be open for all to visit ,its only 12 quarter miles down the road!
                                        ‘V’

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Parking on NYRt 55 is probably not a good idea it being a state road with a 55 mph !!There is some parking in front of River View and they have a lot next to the building.Also across the street to the left is a garage with a good size lot that looks closed on Saturdays and behind that is a side street,best bet the side street if you can walk a little, that runs parallel to NY Rt 55!Oh, if your following or meeting someone maybe leave that xtra car at the park and rec field in the center of Wingdale!
                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

bossguy

VB, do you have enough red and green smoke for extraction? 😀

vbob
                                                Participant

HEY
                                                    LZ’s are cleared,every man for himself!
                                                    Roads will be mine swept by advanced team.
                                                    Remember,keep off the main trails and don’t,donot touch anything Charlie left behind!
                                                    Everyone I assume has his shots all updated by now !!
                                                    New I.D. will be give at LZ!

‘V’

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Just in from BIG AL Lombardo (Al’s Toy Box)…:
                                                        Dino ,
                                                        my shop will be open at 8:00 am on Sat. the 20th for anyone to visit and have coffee. Al

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Countdown To Sat !

hvy70ss
                                                            Participant

What time do the “gates” open??

Bobby

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.