2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION 2nd annual DOVER-FEST-MAR.20-2010…who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Our ride was fueled and ready!
        Second shot coming in from the east ,looking for Brians green smoke for a clear LZ!
        Here we are , Rt 55 Wingdale,N.Y.
        ‘V’

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

OK so whats the rest of the story?

Pat

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Once on the ground,stow gear away change cloths and blend in with the locals!
                Brian,’V’,Frank,Don!
                Oh,Brian checks the local well,he says, seems fine,we all take a dip!
                Outside checking on parking lot capacity!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    Inside ,Brian clears the rooms of any (bugs)! Frank scouts outside area and sets up an OP!We get a call from central comand in Westerly ,R.I. from agent Casey ,we report no further men needed,he makes the call and turns the 2nd squad around in the village of Paterson!
                    Brian gives the all clear and all seems to be AOK !
                    We will have a date and time ASAP!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Brian Just called…We’re getting a hold of Lennie the owner to nail a date ! I’ll be sending some “Dover Stuff” to decorate His Walls !

dino
                        Keymaster

Old “Geezers” and a Young couple
                            by donkauer on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm :

“Just finished a delightful lunch and some great conversation……..3 old geezers: V Bob, Frank M. and me. The young couple: Brian M. and his wife……..awesome meeting………I had some errands to run and they did the recon after I left…Great Dover chat……Oh, in the lot as we were leaving Mr. Speed Casey called….Excellent day……….Thanks for the good time guys!!!!!!!! ….Don….”

dover1320

Thanks guys for coming always a good time in Wingdale. Dover guys always come through for each other,and I want to thank Pat D. for welding up the Goat for me the other night. We will have a date set soon . So while I was having a beer, looking out the front windows at the street, which is a straight and smooth (”Quarter mile”)… this is going to be good, if you know what I mean. Brian M . aka Night watchmen of D.D.S

don-kauer

Two things…………….V, where was your hand when you were standing next to Brian at the bar ? And…..Casey has been promoted from Agent to Commander… I sent a notice to you on that…It’s in the footlocker……..Don…….

dino
                                    Keymaster

GET A DATE ! How ’bout first Sat in March? Tell Lennie! gotta get Verm and the Band πŸ˜† …Set up the ‘buffet’ and set a price per person. …Mas -Bring the Practice Tree!

dino
                                        Keymaster

Riverview Tavernβ€Ž – 6527 Route 55 # 856, Wingdale, NYβ€Ž – (845) 832-6434β€Ž

billy-casey

That looks like a nice place … might have a big turnout , is it big enough , OH , by the way , Brian , you in my seat .:evil: πŸ‘Ώ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Billy

don-kauer

Always plenty of room for Billy Mc B. at the bar…………………..Don………

dover1320

Hey Bill, still working on a date. I’ll save you a spot at the bar. Brian M.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

……..and a porch over looking the ? Dover River ?

dover1320

I will be confirming with lenny on Thursday lets get a real count who’s in . Brian M

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.