55 E/G – New old ride

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING 55 E/G – New old ride

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,035 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Welcome back home!
        Maybe see you Monday??

‘V’

tomblake
        Participant

Ronny won the “Bikes in the Valley” class today at Lebanon. Should be enough points to have wrapped up 1st place for the season.
            We will be going back tomorrow to see if he can win a Wally in the National Dragster Challenge bike class.
            After Sunday’s race we will be back to the transmission replacement on the 55.

VBOB….By Monday things should be settling back to normal and will call.

babycakes
            Participant

Tom a “BIG” Congratulations to your son Ronny!!!! Hoping today (Sunday), the weather clears out for him, for another ‘big’ challenge to “WIN” !!! GOOD LUCK RONNY!!! 😉 😀 Mr. Pete.

tomblake
                Participant

Got to Lebanon Valley and found out the race was cancelled until Oct 1st. Came back and worked on the 55, the new transmission is in the car and we should finish the installation Monday.

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Tom, I met this guy that works with Ronnie. Be damn if I can remember his name ❗
                        Just funny to be sitting on the guard rails in the staging area for the car show and this fellow
                        starts talking to me, looking at my 55 and then asks me if I know Blake. I said Tom Blake?
                        He said that he thought that was the first name. He went on to tell me that he works with
                        Ronnie. This fellow has a diesel truck and his dad has a Mustang? Very nice guy. What a
                        small world ❗ 😮 😀 ……See you soon Tom & Ron.. 😛

Frank… 😎

tomblake
                        Participant

The transmission is in and complete. Will be driving the 55 on the street tomorrow to test out how it works.
                            We thought we were about done for the week till Ronny got a call this afternoon. He was invited to the bracket finals as an independent, so Thursday, Friday and Saturday we will be back at the Valley.

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Good luck Ronnie ❗ Take home the gold….. 😀

Frank… 😎

kman
                                Participant

Blake Family… hope to see you there on saturday… I will be on the line if they let me…

kman
                                    Participant

Ron Blake At “Work” ….

tomblake
                                        Participant

Went to the the east side of MA to visit my daughter the past week but now we are back at Lebanon Valley to watch Ronny race if the weather cooperates.

kman
                                            Participant

GO GIT’ EM RON … wish we was there !!!!

tomblake
                                                Participant

We went back to the Valley a week after the Dover race. We went to watch Ronny race his motorcycle. He talked me into taking the 55 back out of the trailer for that race.
                                                    We had a lot of fun and I was able to win in my class. Mary was not in the picture because she was behind the camera. We looked for you kman.

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Congrats Tom! Way to go! You earned it!!!! 😉 🙂 Mr.Pete.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                        Participant

Alright Tom ❗ ❗ …Great to see the “55 in the “Winner’s Circle”…Good for you ❗

Frank… 😎

vbob
                                                            Participant

HEY

Congrats to the Blakes!!!!!!
                                                                Safe trip back south!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,035 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.