55 E/G – New old ride

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING 55 E/G – New old ride

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,035 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Lookin good!!!!!!!

‘V’

tomblake
        Participant

The flyers are going and it is only Thursday.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Good ole INDY…last there in 69 with Terry O’shea….all the fuelers had motors in the front. Thanks for the Flyer handout…take some shots for us guys stuck at home.

tomblake
                Participant

Flyers are about half gone and we have another three days, should be good. You may be getting a call about the Dover store stuff. Guy saw my 2009 Dover event shirt and really liked it, wanted more information, so I gave him a flyer and pointed out your address and phone number.

dino
                    Keymaster

Unfortunatly we never reprint the past shirts…why I say at the track ..”get em early” before sizes run out.

tomblake
                        Participant

A couple from the Cackle fest.

Attachments:

babycakes
                            Participant

THANKS TOM FOR SHARING YOUR PHOTOS,AND UPDATES! LOOKS LIKE A “GREAT” TIME YOUR HAVING! 😀

tomblake
                                Participant

The racing is over. All the flyers were passed out, at 2:00 I had 3 left and the ones in the show tent was down to 2. Before the parade the last flyer was given to a guy sitting by the 55 as a souvenir and he took the final one. Dino had sent just about the correct amount for the days we were at the show and that was a pretty big pile of flyers.
                                    This was a pretty good week at one of the biggest events of the NHRA and we had a great time.
                                    The transmission in the 55 would only go forward and we made it work, had to be pushed back one time. The parade was pretty good going down the return road just before the final rounds.

tomblake
                                    Participant

Stayed in Seville OH last night on Blake Rd. Will be heading east this morning.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Have a safe ride and give a shout when in Ct.!!

‘V’

tomblake
                                            Participant

PA today and CT tomorrow.

mleroux
                                                Participant

😀 😀 😀 Tom it will be good to see you again and BS , 🙂 🙂 ,,,mike ,,,

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Hey Tom, Hope all goes well with the trany transplant. 😛
                                                        I would say that you’re a shoe-in for the “Farthest Traveled Trophy”? 😆
                                                        Safe trip…See ya soon.

Frank… 😎

babycakes
                                                        Participant

I agree with Frank….safe trip Tom, and hope the ‘new’ trans. goes well,especially at the Valley ‘Dover’ Drags! See ya there! 😉 😀 Mr.Pete.

tomblake
                                                            Participant

Old trans ready to be lifted out. The ears cut on the new trans. Will be getting a cherry picker this weekend. Going to Lebanon Valley tomorrow and Sunday with my son Ron,he will be racing both days. Should finish the trans change on Monday.

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,035 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.