Bill Caseys Surgery

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Bill Caseys Surgery

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

Everyones favorite “Super Squash” is scheduled for surgery in Boston tomorrow. I’m sure he’d appreciate a note from his friends. Maybe some new pics from Sweden.

dino
        Keymaster

Ok guys …One of “our Own” ….Hit the Reply button Here ….E-mail or PM him…….Casey!…”give them the old Dover run for their money” 😎 ……. put the win light on …hurry home and heal up…we need you ready to Be Chief Starting Line Official at the Nostalgia Drags …after your Cameo apearance with Dunn at the Reunion! Tomato Head …we need a pumpkin pie for Bill to snack on when he’s home . 😆

vbob
            Participant

HEY

Billy in Beantown,I bet he went to help out the Celtics and the Red Soxs !!!

Gotta take a ride to R.I.and see him and Dunn when he gets back to his home 20!!!
                I’d send him a strip o gram but the last time I was in R.I. I drove around all day without seeing anything other than seagulls!!
                Bets of luck to ya ole Super Pumpkin !!!
                God bless !!

‘V’

maso
                Participant

I wish the best of luck to my old neighborhood buddie Billy Casey… You can take some comfort in knowing that the technology in this area of medacine has improved greatly in the recent years.

Billy… Get back to us just as soon as you can.

dino
                    Keymaster

Can just see him ,trying to wheelstand the gurney 😯

patina
                        Participant

Billy get well soon, just got back from Boston myself (and wife) nice town but no parking, BUT great food in the north end.

Pat

tomatohead
                            Participant

Bill you can do it 😉 ❗ ………. I remember the doctor coming to see me before I had my surgery,……… he said “ok your first” ……………….. and thats how I like to run at the track ❗ ……. I had 😮 “DOUBLE” 😯 hernia surgery and you dont even know you had it till you wake UP ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ 😯 … SO line up and make your run BILL ……… then you get to rest for a couple of weeks ❗ 😆 😆 ………………tomato ❗

bob-lasko
                                Participant

Hope the old man is doing well,need him to tell GRIFFEN how to drive.
                                    Bob Lasko
                                    SS/CS

anonymous

HEY BILL
                                        never personally met you but i certainly recall your name and wheels from back when at Dover
                                        in for a tuneup…sounds like a good place to be if needed
                                        Best Wishes Bill…get it done and hurry back
                                        Tommy Day

rdelelle

Bill, Good luck today. I really didn’t know you even though we were at the track just about every Sunday. My brother ran a silver Anglia (4 door chopped) in gas and altered. Get well soon and we look forward to seeing you at the Dover reunion at Island Dragway.

Rich DeLelle

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

Talked to Billy last night he seemed to be in good spirits . He’s a pretty tough guy .As soon as I hear any thing I will put up a post

rdelelle

Bill
                                                    I am here with Kevin Dunn, we both wish you the best of luck with your surgery.
                                                    good luck
                                                    John Delelle

bossguy

Yeah Speed, I agree with Dino, I wanna see you standing at the starting line wearing white pants (the ones without the mustard and catsup stains) and a bright red shirt doing your best Buster Couch imitation.

masracingtd1167
                                                        Participant

Billy Griffin just called said he talked to Donna and Billy is out of surgery and everything went well.we wont know much for a few days but as soon as I hear anything I will pass it along.

bobby-s

Billy
                                                                great to hear that things went well,
                                                                went to Doc’s today for adjustment and he mentioned
                                                                that while you are resting 😆
                                                                keep those ideas coming for him
                                                                and Al on their shoe box race car, 😮
                                                                they need ALLLL the help they can get 😉 😀 😳
                                                                rest up now and get ready for the race,, 😛

Bobby Schlegel

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.