Bill Caseys Surgery

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Bill Caseys Surgery

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

Super Squash,saw Pat Mole at The Valley today,he said you did lots of work for him in the past and wishes you the best!!!
        I said you’ll be at the DDS race at Island in October!!

‘V’

bossguy

I’m sorry to hear about your “restrictor plate” speed. I’m sure you’ll find away around it! 😆 Get well soon. Jack

dino
            Keymaster

Just got off the phone with Donna…She says she just Talked to Billy and there seems to be Another problem developing. She said it really means a lot to him, that all the Dover Guys Are Thinking And Praying. AND Keep it up .

dino
                Keymaster

MONDAY UPDATE…Just in:

Hey Dino,
                    I just spoke with Donna and she asked me to write you right away.
                    Bill just came out of OR and is doing well. It turns out that the stint didn’t move at all, however there was an area of expansion that was not as it was suppose to be. They inserted a small balloon and that was that. They reinserted the drainage tube.
                    This does not set things back too far. Billy is off oxygen completely and all stats are good – in fact, way better than before. The real good news is that all the biopsies came back negative 😀
                    Billy’s daughter Cheryl visited him with Donna yesterday, which totally brought his spirits way up.
                    If Bill can just keep a steady keel during this very long and extended endurance test, he’ll be home by the end of the week. That is his goal. It is all of our goals.

Positive karma from everyone would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
                    Bob Casey

maso
                    Participant
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

MONDAY UPDATE…Just in:

Hey Dino,

…The real good news is that all the biopsies came back negative 😀

Regards,
                        Bob Casey

Ummm..

Does that mean that the tumors that were removed were not dangerous…???

What a relief if that’s it.

bobby-s

Good to hear he is doing better than expected,
                            Billy,, I was at the valley sunday ran into Doc & Al, 😳
                            they were checking out differant set up for shoe box nova’s 😮
                            and asking a lot of questions 🙄 🙄
                            PLEASE PLEASE make a safe & speedy recovery 😉
                            you know the kind of trouble them 2 can get into
                            if they put their minds together 😕 😆
                            take care,
                            your DDS pit crew are all waiting for you, 😉

Bobby S.

maso
                            Participant

Everybody who posted here should also check out what I have posted at: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1177

I got creative the other night and wrote another poem. ( well… it could be verse…) This time it’s a parody of Ernest Thayer’s famous “Casey At The Bat” that we all grew up with, but mine is… ( you guessed it… )

“Casey…at The Track”

anonymous

Hi Bill,

Great to hear that you are getting better.

Best regards,
                                    Andy Panessa

dino
                                    Keymaster

No Current News To Report…..Got a call Into Bill’s Wife Donna And Kevin Dunn checking Too. Didn’t get my usual Update from Brother Bob. Will post latest as I recieve .

billy-casey

Hi Dino and All…… Donna Casey here……Sorry we have not been in touch lately but Billy is still in the hospital and we are all anxious to get him home. The Doctor will not release him until all is perfect. They have replaced the original stent with a larger one and will perform “a leak down test” today. Prayer that all goes well and he is home this week. We are trying to keep his spirits up since he is not accustomed to staying in one spot for too long. We print him up the posts on the site and he has really enjoys knowing all of you have not forgotten him. He especially enjoyed “Casey At The Track ” and Dino especially the CD. Please keep him in your prayers and hopefully he will be home soon. Thank you all again and I will be in touch…..Donna

dino
                                            Keymaster

Ok guys …you heard the lady……”Attention in the pits” ….. Operation Lift spirits ! …lane 1 Tower side ….Line up those messages!

bossguy

Cmon Speed, we thought you’d be home by now. I can see I’m gonna have to post that pic I took of you at the reunion! If you don’t go home soon We’re ALL gonna have to start writing poems about you, and you know THAT wouldn’t be pretty! Matter of fact maybe Dino can throw in a t-shirt for best (worst) poem written. Get well soon! Jack

tomblake
                                                    Participant

Hey Bill

I know we never met but I feel like I know you now. We both ran E/G at Dover but at different times. I have followed the story of your 57 Super Pumpkin and was hoping someway you would get it back for the reunion race. I have looked for my ’55 with no success. I got excited for you when your ’57 showed up on the Dover site and that it was getting put back together as you raced it.
                                                        Keep getting better and hope you get home soon.

Tom

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Billy….Dino Here….So that Leak Down Test…Wasn’t that How you Checked your Heads ? Not much of a mehcanic …but I did a leak down test myself this morning…wasn’t watching and peed on my shoes ! guess I failed ….hate that squishy feeling when ya walk . 😮

dino
                                                            Keymaster

“Inter-office Memo ” :

Best Wishes go out to Bill Casey, Get Well soon Bill, you are in our prayers.

Pat
                                                                patina

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.