BRIAN M. Scores ! Found …Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR BRIAN M. Scores ! Found …Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    jaywood

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!! 😯

dino
        Keymaster

Heres the Latest in From Brian and his ‘spy camera” ….Project moving at a rapid pace…fenders -hood done…Engine almost ready …Crew just got sent their official Dover T-shirts. Ready to put on the Rotissoire -Jig . Brian said the old rear gear lube they drained , looked like it was put in last week ! …and gear ratio is way up in the 5:80 range …he counted it.

Attachments:

jaywood

What a great car and just a COOL piece of history. Nice to see it’s gonna be the way it was and not on a continued path to old race car heaven. tip of the hat to everyone at Troy’s for all the great work they are putting into this. Can’t wait to see more….. Jason

dino
                Keymaster

Latest from Troy…Almost ready to put it on the rotisserie …this is some Serious Restoration work!

Attachments:

maso
                    Participant

Buick brake drums…! Now, that’s classy. 😀

Looks like they’re doing some very fine work there.

I wonder if these things would be happening if Dino hadn’t put this web site on the Internet. The DDS Race Car Registry is growing, and with some very fine examples. If this keeps up then our annual Island Dragway event could eventually turn into a major event. 😎

bossguy

Those rear wheel wells would have Speed Casey drooling 😆

jaywood

Anymore updates on how she’s coming along?

dino
                                Keymaster

Yes JAY…Brian was there yesterday with his Camera. Its in the rotissere and completely sand blasted .

dino
                                    Keymaster

OK…Brian sent the photos of the latest on this.To say this ole girl is getting the Extreme Treatment” is an understatement-Wow!

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

They’ve turned up the heat on this project to try to get it down by Our Race. That would be awesome.

maso
                                            Participant

Bump…

Can we get a progress report on this one…??? ❓ ❓ ❓

patina
                                                Participant

I know a guy Norm Bentley who says he was a partner in this car when it was first built. I have tried to get him on the site but ❓ ❓ He lives in Kingston and is still active in cars.

Pat

maso
                                                    Participant
                                                        quote patina:

I know a guy Norm Bentley who says he was a partner in this car when it was first built. I have tried to get him on the site but ❓ ❓ He lives in Kingston and is still active in cars.

Pat

Well… it seems like Norm Bentley should take an interest in this.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Brian…take a burn over there..find out the latest .Even if its Not done …they should show It !

dover1320

I’m on it Brian M.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.