BRIAN M. Scores ! Found …Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR BRIAN M. Scores ! Found …Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    dover1320

The car is starting to be painted this week it will be sweet we done best body men around on it pic’s coming soon.

dino
        Keymaster

EVERYBODY…hit the garages ! got all winter to finish projects up for 50th and 3rd annual Drags…This one well on its way now.

dino
            Keymaster

Brian will have some photos soon of the progress.Remember they started this back in May.

dover1320

I just heard this car was sold i dont know if they finished it totaly more later Brian

babycakes
                    Participant

Interesting Brian,now it’s in question who bought it (hopefully local),and I would guess the body was completed I assume by Troy,however,maybe sold as a ‘roller’,rather then complete? We’ll be standing by,anxiously awaiting to hear from you of it’s outcome.Please keep us posted.

babycakes
                        Participant

Countdown is near,20+ days and I was wondering if Troy’s Body Shop will be displaying at the Dover 50,Billy Milano’s B/G Mustang that he was restoring? Last I know,Brian M. said it might have been sold? Any updates on it’s status? Thanks.

fourbyfour
                            Participant

Babycakes, I talked to Troy’s brother George last month and he told me that Troy sold the car.I don’t know to who or where it went.I will be going down to Troy’s some time this week and will find out.
                                Marty(FourByFour)

babycakes
                                Participant

Thanks Marty,appreciate you following it up to see what happened to it,and who might have it now.It be nice to see it at the Dover 50th at the ‘Valley’.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Brian checking on the ongoing ‘saga’ of this Dover original…latest is :TROY GOT IT BACK !…Brian on the hunt.

babycakes
                                        Participant

Hopefully.Troy will have it all back together by the ‘Dover’ 4 meet next year.Last I remember.Marty 4×4 said it was still a ‘basket’ case,all ready to be assembled.I also gave Brian the info who was the previous owner that sold it to Billy (Harold B, from Highland) that has the complete ‘history’ of the Mustang.

dino
                                            Keymaster
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Brian checking on the ongoing ‘saga’ of this Dover original…latest is :TROY GOT IT BACK !…Brian on the hunt.

CORRECTION:

Marty 4×4 just gave us the latest……he just left Troy’s shop..Troy WILL get it back …just not yet…more to follow.

babycakes
                                                Participant

Hey Marty (Four by Four),or even Brian M. just curious; hear about ‘any’ updates on the assembly of Billy Milano’s ole B/G Mustang,or still on hold ❓ 🙄

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Brian says Troy told him the car is 95% Done…just needs paint…the motors in.Troy slowed down moving into a new building.Brian going to check on it any day,with his camera in tow.

babycakes
                                                        Participant

Thank you Dino,for the ‘update’ on Billy Milano’s Mustang,that Troy Tortarella is restoring.Also appreciate Brian heading down to Troy’s Body Shop,to take some photos of it .It’s been a while since we saw it last,as a ‘basket’ case.

fourbyfour
                                                            Participant

Babycakes, Give me a call when you can……Marty(4×4)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 77 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.