DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

yup i’m in 😀

tomatohead
        Participant

I want to RACE 😀 so I am checking IN ❗ I am sure that my car will fit into one of the four classes Tony has at Island for nostalgia . I have to finish installing my line / loc and put my fiberglas fenders and hood on and a coat of paint ( White ) Dino DONT be surprized if I show up at your shop before the race ,for some lettering ❗ I have a friend that lives in Durham ,not that far from you we use to go to the track together when we were kids,I could stay with him for a day or two ……….anyway I dont have the 63 Falcon I raced at Dover 😥 ,but I will race the 64 Fairlane 😀 at the “1st Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags” at Island ………………….hope to see ALL there so we can pick up with the FUN we were having at Jaycees Jan 10 ❗ ………………..tomato ❗

hvy70ss
            Participant

Count HVY70SS (below) in…..I’ll have my 496 in the car by spring and hopefully runing all NETO and some NMCA events. TomatoHead…Let’s work on this event together, Dino says it needs leaders.Interested? I run Island often and am only 1.5 hr (towing) away.

Bob Smith

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

OH ………..this is probably silly but if theres like 4 et classes as Tony suggessed that would mean that there will be 4 winners and 4 runner-ups right ❓ so if the trophys say “Dover 2009” on them that would be enough for me to race ………………………..all I realy want is a Dover trophy anyway …………………….i guess I have to talk to Tony again …………………………………………………………………….tomato 😀

tomatohead
                    Participant

I have posted pictures of the Fairlane I am putting together for “Hot Rodding” or street driving and for Drag Racing fun when I “Need to go Really Fast” 😆 and you can see from the pics it looks like it will never be done 😮 ………..but I will be ready for this “Dover Drag Strip ” race becuase its going to be the “FIRST” one ❗ and then you know after you “Do IT” once its easy after that ❗ I hope that this race deal will contiue for years just like the Reunion at Marcus Dairy ❗ that way it will let me catch up on some of the racing at Dover I missed ❗ ❗ ❗ so come on everybody ,check in and say you want to race ❗ 😆 it will be FUN ❗ ……………….. tomato ……………………………………………….

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

Thanks ❗ 😀 I wish I could have been born a couple years early ❗ You would have had some FUN announcing me 😆 ❗ ❗ at the track back then ❗ …………. Dino I was thinking of a tomatohead on wheels with like a shifter or something for my car ❗ ……….come on guys POST ❗ ❗ Check-in ❗ I am aready working on my paint job 😆

bob-lasko
                            Participant

I will make the race with my Super Stock Camaro
                                Bob Lasko
                                SS/CS

Attachments:

ron-genovese

I will be there providing it isn’t the weekend of august 8th. with my 66 GTO

Attachments:

digger

put us in.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

Let’s Race

masracingtd1167
                                            Participant

This one too

Attachments:

patina
                                                Participant

Dino if the stars are all aligned and the Gods are looking down kindly and NY state doesn’t suck every bit of money out of my pocket I’m determined to have my BM/SP MG there, one way or the other.

Pat

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

Now this IS a “Dover Racer” if I ever heard one ❗ ❗ ❗ ” Long Live Patina” ❗ ❗ ❗

tomblake
                                                        Participant

And he is almost as hipped up as tomatohead. Ok, Joe back to work on the car.

billy-casey

I’m still wating for someone to GIVE me there 57 chevy so I can make a gasser out of it before the race … I promise I,ll return it after the race … Billy 😆 😆 😈

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.