DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

KEVIN DUNN ! Billy …you and him are the Rhode Island Renegades 😆

dino
        Keymaster

Alrighty! Ready for Chris Krafts 8 second ’55 with no wheelie bars ? He’s comin…will run 4-speed class ! (Lenco)

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Mas Racing looking for low et and high mph. can’t wait!

dino
                Keymaster

Billy no low et …just Top Speed

dino
                    Keymaster

Just in from Bill Coleman (Blown Hearse):
                        Hi….I have been down with more medical crap…..Will be there with both cars on the 18th….racing the Austin and bringing the chassis and other stuff of the hearse….BC

dino
                        Keymaster

ltw8galaxie …Now theres a user name Just checked in with this:
                            Dino,
                            we plan on going to the Dover Nostalgis Drags with our N/SS Galaxie..I also own another lightweight 63 Galaxie that raced in the area,up at Conn. Dragway..The car still needs to be restored and is the way we found it..If there is a place for display cars,let us know,we may bring both cars..
                            George and Charles M.

Attachments:

vanlinspeed

We no longer have our 1971 Chevy Nova, that ran SS/J at Dover. Was orange with a yellow stripe with orange paint strings that started on the upper half of the 1/4 panel and went across the roof. Traded our brand new Olds 442 for it. The guys name i beleive was John and worked at Newburgh auto glass? Today the remains of the Nova rest up in the woods behind a friends house in Mt. Dale N.Y. I dont think pimp my ride could put this one back together. BUT……….there’s another counted for. YES we will be at island and will be racing our 1965 Chevelle that we put together as a tribute to Malcolm Durham and his “STRIP BLAZER” II Howie Conklin (Vanlinspeed)

Attachments:

smokncobrajet
                                    quote Billy Casey:

HI EVERYONE… being that nobody is going to ” GIVE ” me a car to race for the day 😆 😆 😆 does any one need a hand… Billy

Hey there Billy.If you can’t find anyone to help,c’mon over and introduce yourself to us.Would love to meet you.Am trying to talk your sister into coming out to the track,but I don’t think so………….We’ll have a 68 stang coupe,white with blue stripes,15 on meatballs on the doors,vanity plate ROODLES.Shouldn’t be too hard to spot it.
                                    Rudy & June

billy-casey

Hi Rudy & June … were do you know my sister Judy from 😀 😀 😀 … Billy

smokncobrajet

Years ago when I played softball,she joined the team and we met.1981 or so.Then she got into golf,,not my thing but we live in the same po dunky town,and I am her mail carriergirl,so,I see her often.
                                            June

dino
                                            Keymaster

ADD another !…..Fred Linck ! with his ’64 Aqua Malibu – He hasn’t raced it SINCE 1971 at Dover! ..Told him about the wheel studs…Will his single lap belt be OK ?. Ran it in C/MP and D/G. Fred is rememberered for being the operator of Northeast Speed,opened in ’88 ,with Ron Murrey in New Milford,Ct. He now operates Fred’s Auto Machine In Bethel,Ct. Find him down Rt.53 just south of the Sycamore at RT.53 Plaza, near the welding shop. Still building Race motors ! Another Dover Original ! And he thinks he can find his 8mm film from Dover ! …that would be cool.

suptclark

Hi Dino,
                                                    I will be there hopefully with my Willys. Checking out my trailer next week for the long ride.
                                                    Al Clark

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Crazy Clem Lachance just sent: “the madfrenchman will be there!”

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Poughkeepsie area NETO racers just on the Phone…Bob Sherwood (70 Nova) and Tony Supino( 63 Nova) Will be there ! …coming early -Sat.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Southern Slingshots Just Checked in…These two Coming For Sure John Ring ,all the way from Georgia and Adam Pyle ,from Penn.! 7 second cars ! Gona see if Mountain Mike And his son Justin coming too.. .see all the “South’n boys” at http://www.southernslingshots.com

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.