DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

It will be a GREAT DAY!! I not comming. 😥
        Billy: At least the Chry we have is all Chry not what they did to your car that would give me NIGHTMARES!! 😕 😮 😯 😳 😥 👿 😆

tomblake
        Participant

“I started obsessing over the weather”. Your are not alone, My son and I have been talking and checking the weather since I left CT.

dino
            Keymaster

Tom- your kid wants a Grudge Race ! 😆 .can you beat his Bike?.We’ll try to pull them off as time permits “Fun N Grudge” runs!

tomblake
                Participant

Dino….Remember the video (path listed below) we posted under “Generation Gap” ” Dover Brat’s…2nd Generation Brat Pack”. That was Ronny’s first time racing and the difference on a double breakout was an .01 to a .02. Now he has years of racing experience and a world championship with Prostar.
                    The kid is like an elephant, he never forgets. That was the only time we raced each other and he wants to get even.
                    There’s a quote about the young and the older racer but I can’t remember it know. Maybe someone else might remember and post it here.

dino
                    Keymaster

And The Hits Keep On coming !Here At RaceRadio WDINO….Holy RollingPapers 😎 Just heard From Tony Neri.Thought we lost him there in a Hot Tub…He Sent This “report” From His area !!!:

Dino:
                        How goes it? Expect quite a turnout from the “Border Bandits”. Scinto has broken out the old “67 Scinto & Neri” Camaro. He is also bringing his daughter’s “69 green Camaro. Carl Massafra will be bringing out his Jason Lime powered 69 Camaro super stocker. Leon Galemba will be there with a bunch of guys in his house camper.
                        And, believe it or not, I’ll also make an appearance.
                        Anyway, looking forward to seeing you’ll. Will there be time trials prior to noon or does the show start at noon?
                        Tony ‘The Ad-Man”

Yes -just confirmed Gates open At 830 time runs at 10. Friday Night Test NTune Also

dino
                        Keymaster

I moved this here:
                            From ‘hearsebill’:
                            i KNOW THAT i AM SURE READY…….Dad and I will race the Austin…..and I will be Going for a new World record with the 6 cyl Stude…….yo guys may get to see the Fastest inline chevy six (Nostalgia class) run ever…..we hope to go real low nines….maybe 8s……hope weather and track are good !!!!!!!….ohhhhhh and we might have a neat surprise on a trailer as well…………..????wonder what that might be???

Track Good ? NEW PAVEMENT laid down mon!

m-t-pockets

Dino:
                                Cya Saturday!! Can’t wait.

Gary Teto
                                ……………Way Cool – Announcer Before Me …More Vintage babbling out of the speakers ! We’ll take turns !

dino
                                Keymaster

Jim from Montgomery,N.Y.just checked from the “BackSeat Drivers” group. He’s comin with his smallblock injected front motor dragster! .He’s telling the others in the group.They Run Atco on Sun.the 8th.

cgaswillys

Sandy is loaded and ready for the event. Looking forward to this one. 😉

Attachments:

ttracing

Tried my best to get someone to cover for me (Its my weekend to work) but no luck 🙁 🙁 🙁

maybe next year

sorry Bill

patina
                                            Participant

Bill I’m a doctor and it sounds like you got the flu, my recommendation is rest and drag racing. You only live once, what would happen if you really got hurt right now typing.

Dr. Pasquale Linguine

patina
                                                Participant

Coincidentally the “Linguine Bros” will be there with their authentic, real, original BM/SP MG. After 40 plus years.

Dr. Pasquale Linguine

hearse-bill

Austin on the trailer……Stude is ready to rip…..Alas…the hearse is back in the garage….maybe next year…..leaving Ct at 5.45am…..here we go…….

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.