DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 DOVER RACE TEAM ….CHECK-IN, roll-call !

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

This is gonna be fun ! also could someone put up directions from rt80 I havent been there in a long time .

bob-lasko
        Participant
            quote masracingtd1167:

This is gonna be fun ! also could someone put up directions from rt80 I havent been there in a long time .

Well we know that your old,with gray hair and all. Follow these directions. Rt 80 to exit 19, take a left and follow into town till you can not go any more. Turn right at the ligh and go about 3 miles down and look for a sign on the right side. This is easy evan for someone your age.
            BOB LASKO

smokncobrajet

The sign is about the size of a dime.

masracingtd1167
                Participant

Sunday I went to Lebanon to test and just about every one I talked to is planing on going to Island ! Next year we might have to make this a 2 or 3 day event!i plan on going early on Sat just so I can get a good place to park!

dino
                    Keymaster

I’LL Fix that Dime Sized sign! I got a Sign Shop !

dino
                        Keymaster

Bob ‘tiny’ Eglit sent :
                            I GOT MY ’64 DODGE MAX WEDGE [CLONE] ON MY TRAILER ALREADY FOR NEXT WEEKEND,BUT I’M LEAVIN STREET GEARS IN.

vinnylss572

Bob LaRegina will be there racing in this 70 Chevelle

dino
                                Keymaster

Vinny Welcome Aboard…Say Hi At New Guys!…Will he reach the Pedals?…The “Whinemaker” is shorter 😆 than he ever was. Hows that Gang!!…Dover Altered Favorite, in a big ole wheelstandin Door Car!.

mike-kuchera
                                    Participant

Dino,Checking in for Nov. 7.Looking to run my 72 nova small block,street car set up to race.
                                        You guys awarded me a muscle car plaque in 08 reunion thanks again great time.Mike Kuch
                                        P.S. Got my sign looks great in the shop.

Thats Smokey & Grover about the Plaque …They’ll see this… edit-dino

billy-casey

BOY OH BOY…this is just great 👿 👿 👿 somebody gives a car to Bobby Linguini to race but nobody gives me a car to race him with . I promissed I wouldn’t brake it and return it after the race 😆 😆 😆 … Billy

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Billy: We got a ’64 Ply 9:50 car just sitting here doing nothing! Thats a long haul 4 ways 😆 Rich

billy-casey

IS GOD PUNISHING ME … Me in a chrysler car … I dred the thought … I used to wakeup in the middle of the night in a cold sweat just thinking about it 😆 😆 😆 hope to see you on the 7th Rich …Billy

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Billy…Plumpcars in England posted, that at one time the Pumpkin HAD a mopar engine…did ya see THAT ?
                                                        Somebody get this poor boy a ride with a Bow-Tie !

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Ok Ok …Rain outs at Lebanon, Maple Grove. our Island Date …Season was crappy…Now Lets Get Pumped ! ATTENTION IN THE PITS and other parts of your Body..The BOYS are BACK IN TOWN ! and we gona Party it Down ! Now Countdown is One Week To Our First Race in 35 years ARE YO READY TO ROCK ? were Gona Roll 😎

smokncobrajet

i’m starting to check the weather forecast again like an obsession.It looks like Saturday will be good.At least I hope so. 0% chance of rain so far.Extended looks to be much better than the last time I started obsessing over the weather 😀 Picked up our race gas yesterday.Hope it’s enough to combat the pump gas we had to use to cruise the Lake George show last month. 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 163 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.