HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

‘Mater’ Joe,appreciate you letting us know what happened,like you said,you’ll make it right for whatever it takes! Hey! That ‘stroked’ 347 is a ‘contender’ for it’s size! My friend Jimmy’s son,built one,and stuck it in an 88 Ford Ranger ( 5 speed, tubbed 9″ narrowed rear). I helped him hook up a nitrous system for it. Then came the road test! I was ‘VERY” impressed,with how strong it ran,either with,or without the laughing gas! A mean ‘street-machine’! I know you’ll be happy wit yours also Joe! 😮 😉 😀

tomatohead
        Participant

………………………………… HEY DON ❗ 😕 I think you forgot your other FORD buddy 🙄 ❓ me …….. ever if I am number three 🙁 so whatta ya thin ❓ number three , maybe , huh buddy ❓ ……………………………………………OK ❗ Back to the cars ❗ …….. Alright lets start with me ❗ 😀 ,I have the white car with “WHITE” bumpers 😀 and 351 Cleveland , “RUDY” has the white car with the Blue Stripes and has the 351 Windsor STROKER ??? cu in 😀 ,and “REVIN KEVIN” has the red car with the white stripes with a 351 Cleveland motor or 357 cu in 😀 , and the motor that is being assy.ed right now is a 5.0L 302 bored +30 and stroked from 3.00″ to 3.40″ for 347 cu in and is for Kevins “OTHER” car 😮 a BLACK 93 Mustang GT car with a stick shift tranny ❗ 😀

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Ok …Got it…Looking for another Father-Son “Match-up” at our Nostalgia Drags !….And Judy will probably enter the Powder Puff Race Again…Mom knows Best! . Can’t Wait!

tomatohead
                Participant

…….. OK ,GLAD we got that all straight 😀 ❗ over and out 😀 …… now back to work on the 347 ❗

tomatohead
                    Participant

……Here , a check with plastic-gage on the bearings is quick and easy ❗

Attachments:

babycakes
                        Participant

Mater’ Joe,question: Are your ‘peepers’ as sharp as your camera up close? Or like a bunch of us ‘ole’ farts,who have to ‘ zoom’ in on objects like this, with magnified eye glasses? 🙄 :geek: 😮 😆

patina
                            Participant

Joe I love you but one picture with motor in car running is good enough for me. 🙄

Pat

tomatohead
                                Participant

………. PAT ❗ Ive been happy 😀 to know you since I met you 😀 , but one picture just isn’t going to happen 😀 love you too 😀

babycakes
                                    Participant

‘Mater’ Joe….Mikey and I are looking for ‘step by step’ photos,prepping and painting the front and rear bumpers argent also! The time is drawing near for the Dover 5! We’ll keep our :geek: open in the meantime, to check them out! 😆 . Pete.

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…… “CAKES” dont worry 😀 ,long as I am breathing or assying motors ,there will be time for pictures of them 😎 , of couse I mean when Iam not EATING ❗ suasage wedges with onions 😆 so the pictures will just keep coming , but “CAKES” you and “MIKEY” better not hold your breath on the BUMPERS ❗ 😀 😆 …………….. some pictures of the 347 pistons and rods coming together ……

Attachments:

babycakes
                                            Participant

‘Mater’ Joe,Mikey and I are only ‘jokin’ ya about the bumpers,and luv ‘bustin’ ya a bit every once in a while about them! Hey,if it gets done….it gets done by the Dover 5.Right now,no doubt you’ve got an ‘overfilled’ plate on your hands between business,garden (the ‘lower 40 we kid you about) and the ‘tech-assembly’ work on those ‘blue ovals’,which is a full time job,in itself! Please don’t take any offense Joe,ya know we love ya! Keep the pace!!!! 😉 😀 Pete.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. 347 stroker , …………….. who came up with this ❗ 😀 ❓ , …… ❓ ❓ stroker ace ❓ 😆 , ….anyway you have to put those spiral locks in your pin grooves or esle ❗ 😮 , ……………………………………. Oh Yea ❓ “MIKEY” chime in anytime ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

……Oh, heres some more pics of the locks , since NOT 🙄 everybody knows or has done this before ,so everybody can see 😀 ❗ , and the “BEAT” goes on ❗ ……………………. oh yea almost forgot , if you look at no time does my hand every touch a tomato plant or does a tomato plant picture meet the eye 😕 ❓

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…..well, 😐 now if you look at this next page you will see that there is only pictures of checking the ring end gap and such ,but NO ❗ tomatoes of any kind ❓ thanks goodness 😀 ❗ 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                            Participant

AH YES!!! Seeing Dr. ‘Mater’ back in the (Ford) Operating Room! Seriously Joe, ‘NICE’ professional work! Thanks for sharing your workmanship! Note: Count-down, better be ready for the ‘5’ !!! 😮 😉 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.