HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

….. “DON” ❗ 😀 whats up ❗ was thinking of you last week end had to put a cyl head gasket on my sons other car 😀 “AUDI” A4 1.8 TURBO 😮 😀 …….. anyway now with the heads on the block taped it all up and FORD BLUE ALL THE WAY ❗ .. …. ….. ….. … . …… How did those tomatoes get there ❓ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

….. Now that its dry we can start test fitting the parts before we drop it in 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

……. now we have some move test fitting of the intake and rocker covers and we will drop it in 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

….. now its in 😀 will be runnin soon ❗

Attachments:

kman
                    Participant

been watching the engine build… but now you got me on the tomato sauce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

tomatohead
                        Participant

……. KMAN , KMAN, KMAN …… 😀 that tomato sauce is SO POWERFUL I run my car on it ❗ 😀 it WILL take you over ❗ …………… and PLEASE 🙁 , my car from your “LENS” next time ❗ 😀 ……………………….. tomato ❗

kman
                            Participant

😀 .. 😀 .. 😀 …… And… to shoot (photograph) your car…. it will be my pleasure !!!!!

tomatohead
                                Participant

…….. AAHHH 😀 VERY NICE OF YOU “K-MAN” ❗ You will be rewarded handsomely ❗ 😀 …. so guys heres my new project car ❗ its a BUICK ❗ with a FORD motor 😯 ❗ 😀 going over the brakes and fixing an oil leak for the guy who owns, I never worked on a “HOT ROD” before 😆

Attachments:

kman
                                    Participant

ahhhh… the ol’ kman just havin’ some fun… i like the hot rod and also that 6 ? pointer on your garage wall….

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…… now lets see we are pretty much all done with getting the car back together and runnin and it runs GREAT ❗ 😀 heres a short video of it runnin’ 😀 http://youtu.be/2Y4U9gmWGVw

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…… OK ❗ Holidays went GREAT ❗ 😀 and My NEW part$ li$t ha$ $tarted , NEW front tire$ , NEW $lick$ ,NEW $eat belt$ , and ………………………$$$$$$$$ 😆

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

MAN O MAN ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ where does the TIME GO ❗ 😀 🙄 you know once the weather brakes we d all like to start working on the cars but so many other projects 🙄 just ask my WIFE ❗ 😆 😀 , but anyway gardens in tomatoes are growing and ” MIKEY” your motor is lookin GREAT ❗ nice orange color , an “MIKEY” its started to HAPPEN ❗ the bumpers are coming off and being painted silver ❗ ❗ 😀 its really going to be something when its done 😀

Attachments:

mikey

I’ll believe it when I see the bumpers!! 😈 :mrgreen:

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

OK 😀 I promise 😀 I m doing the rear bumper Too ❗ 😀

babycakes
                                                            Participant

MIkey…I can’t believe it! FINALLY ‘Mater’ painting those bumpers argent at last! Seeing is believing looking at the photos! :geek: 😮 😀 Pete.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.