HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomblake
    Participant

Tomatohead……I wondered where you were, haven’t heard from you in a while, good to see you back. You ready for the 2nd annual race? It is coming fast now.

tomatohead
        Participant

Tom , still have had some computor virus 😥 👿 think its gone now 😈 and think the camara is working also 🙄 so should be able to start the run down to the Race at Island 😀 started checking make sure no fuel leaks ,seems to be OK ❗ will start some chassis work today and run out to get some fuel $$$ , …………….. see everybody first at Marcus sept 5 😀

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

T-Head….Virus on computer problems have Anti-virus programs working overtime lately .Know how ya feel. See My New topic in General Disscussion On this. Some stuff can be fixed without paying the ‘Geek-Squad” …No Pocono For you this year ? They picked the same weekend as Garlits-50the anniversary at Island.Some of our guys went there.

tomatohead
                Participant

YES 🙁 NO Pocono 🙁 thats the way it goings sometimes 😯 and yea DINO the virus stuff was drivin my wife crazy 😮 but she got it going again 😀 ….. worked on the brakes and traction bars today some other little things are next 😀 I really need to dig down deep to catch up with that “Super Pumpkin” 😀 those guys are on the ball ❗ going to take the car out back for a little test drive , have not gotten it on the road yet 😀 ………….. no its not painted yet 😕

Attachments:

tomatohead
                    Participant

……… tach and shift light were up today and I never used a shift light before ❗ but I guess it will be better to just wait 🙄 till I see the light and shift instead of trying to read the tach during take off ❗ 😆 this is a stick shift car and is close to the first car I ever drag raced , at Dover 😀 ………….. so hope the light helps ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

…….. aaawwww ❗ the 20th Dover Reunion at marcus dairy , what a Lovely Thing 😀 ……. picked up a couple of “new Good Luck charms” 😯 at the 20th and BIG thank you !!!! for the new cedar “shingle” Pats shingle is good luck 😀 its worth something in ET 😀 …. and picked up some “green” fuzzy dice for the Fairlane :mrgreen:

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…. Well ❗ things are starting to get better 😀 I made a couple of passes before the universail started to come apart 😮 so we will fix the drive line and then start looking for some more HP ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Toough Break T-Head…bet thats racin.You weren’t the only one .

tomatohead
                                    Participant

……… hell it wasnt nothin just a stinkin u joint 😀 and we didnt know it till after Vinny and I figured that the trans yoke was bent till the next day 😮 so yes thats racin 😀 ya gotta LUV IT 😆 and thats why we go back again and again and again ❗ 😀 😆 and again ❗ see you all next year ❗ “they say third time is a charm” ……………….

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

Next time …Painted & Lettered! Marinara Power

don-kauer

Hey Mater, I would love to have some pics from your Little Italy trip If you could do it…… 😀 Thanks…….Don..

tomatohead
                                                Participant

……. for right now so I can just get it runnin and ck some things out I have swapped the twisted yoke to a replacement which isnt twisted yet ❗ 😆 …. but its rainin like a motha so no testing in the driveway today ❗

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

So….Ready? …….”the Yokes on You” …Hey -I got a million of them !

smokncobrajet
                                                            quote Tomatohead:

……. for right now so I can just get it runnin and ck some things out I have swapped the twisted yoke to a replacement which isnt twisted yet ❗ 😆 …. but its rainin like a motha so no testing in the driveway today ❗

Hey Joe,what size is that driveshaft? Got a couple kickin around here from the local plain browns.Cut to fit,maybe?

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… OK this isnt about the Fairlane right now but doing some work on a friends Mustang while thinking about the new traction bars and wedge shims and pinion snubber to fix the strange problem the I had at the Dover Race ❓ His car is a 73 Mustang and the guy had it in his garage for the last 26 years 😯 ❗ 😮 ………. this thing is “STOCK” ❗ …. he remembers DOVER ❗ he never raced there but said He’s bringing the car to the 50th Dover Anniversary and the 3rd Dover Race at Lebannon ❗ so add another one to the list ❗ 😀 ………. tomato 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.