HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

……. some work on the Stock Mustang , Roger the guy who owns this car told me he used to ride his bicycle over to Dover with his friends to watch ❗ …….. when I am done , he will be able to drive over for next year ❗ 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

…. off with the tires to be replace with new BF GOODRICH T/As 😀 and the “old” brakes 😯 …

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

…… some more work started with the “NICE” new parts 😀

Attachments:

patina
                Participant

T- head What year is that (ugliest) mustang and are replacement rotors 2 piece like original.

Pat

mikey

Hey, Tomato, you got too many things going at one time. 😕 Don’t mix the parts up!!! 😀 That thing looks pretty good, how is the body and frame, decent? 302, 2bbl? Nice car. ………..Mikey 😆

tomatohead
                        Participant

…… Mikey ❗ old pal cant wait to see you again ❗ first time my son came with me to Island he saw a light blue Willys and loved it ❗ never “TOO” many things going on 😀 keeps me out of trouble that way 😆 ❗ no , no rust anywhere , this guy bought the car back in the 80s and its been it his garage for 26 years ❗ 😯 ……. yes its a 302 , you should have seen his face when he saw all the 351 cleveland engines I have 😮 he want one 😛 but told him lets get it back to the drivin stage and then next year we ll see whats up 😀 …. some pics of the new parts

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

….. still some more stuff going on and need to get some new shocks next 😀 … new fuel tank sender and hardware ………. 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

….. “PAT” its a 1973 😀 its not that ugly 😮 ….. is it ❓ 😆 yes there two piece , like the originals , I never had any trouble 😮 ,with them …………………..

patina
                                    Participant

With due respect to anyone that owns one they are the fattest and ugliest. T thats the rotor that can be swapped and pressed on a Willys hub.

Pat

bossguy

Hey Mater, I just noticed the Lake Auto Sales sticker on the trunk. Longtime customer of mine. I still deal with his former partner at Lake Service.

tomatohead
                                            Participant

… yes Jack I noticed that sticker , cars been in the area for some time now, look at the picutre of the stickers that are on the windshield , “1984” ❗ ……. the new tire fairy stopped by today and dropped off these nice T/A radials 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…. there was some other new parts also that showed up 😀 …. master cyl. brake hose and a battery tray , other stuff on the way ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

…… Oh yea and then theres the fuel tank , you can imgine how that was after 26 years 😮 so removed the filler neck and chucked it into the glass beader to clean that up , came out nice 😀 , and have some new rubber parts to seal it up nice …….

Attachments:

mikey

Mater, them red rims have got to go. You need to find some “vintage ” Crager SS Mags for that sucker. …….Mikey 😆

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…… Mikey IF this was my Mustang it would be Trick tires slicks and rims 😆 but its not 🙁 …….. remember its a stocker 😆 …… how bout these stocker mags 😮 …. original hi-po 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.