HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING HorsePower is Where You Find IT !

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 444 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… Like I said LOVE them NEW parts 😆 ……. more from sunday fun day 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
        Participant

…… what a lovely finish ❗ 😀 ……….both sides look just lovely … 😀 ………… well it wont be long now, Roger is already asking about more power for next year 😆 and that wont be a problem now that he will have plenty of stopping power ❗ 😀 so looks like add another one to the 3rd annual race …next year 😎 …… we will be drivin this puppy real soon 😀

Attachments:

fastlane

HEY TOMATO 😮 I HOPE YOUR NOT USEING THOSE OLD RUSTY LUGNUTS ON THEM NEW ROTORS AND THAT NICE NEW DISC SETUP . COME ON NOW CHRISTMAS IS COMING 😛 . SO GET SOME HOT NEW RIMS AND A SET OF SHINY NEW CHROME LUGNUTS FOR THAT PONY . FASTLANE 😎 WHATS THAT YOUR USEING HONDA BRAKE / PARTS CLEANER ON YOUR AMERICAN RIDE SHAME ON YOU . 😆

tomatohead
                Participant

…….. ya know i was wondering when someone was going to say something about that 🙄 I only have that one can ,and its gone ❗ someone gave it to me ……… yes some new lugs are on order 😀 …………..FLASH ❗ Its been bothering me all day ❗ …..I have deleted the picture of the jap crap brake fluid ❗ ❗ ……….. AH now I am starting to feel better already 🙂 …………………..thanks FASTLANE ❗

tomatohead
                    Participant

……… OK now that we got the other stuff straighted out back to our regulary scheuled program 😀 …. “ROGER RAMJETS RED RIDE” …. now hows that for a qiuck name thinkin’ ❓ ❗ 😆 ….. some more new parts pics ………… tomato

Attachments:

tomatohead
                        Participant

………. OK ❗ , now that we have gotten past the brand “X” 🙄 cleaner this is the smallest torch I have 😕 but beleive me it worked ❗ loosined the brake line fitting right up ❗ .. I know …I know I didnt spell loosinup right 😀 ….but it worked 😛 …… Dino I dont think my cell phone working either ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…. OH , yea , she loves me yea yea yea ❗ 😆 sorry bout that ….also cleaned out the juction block too , everything done the first time …………..

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

….. and then put all new new brake line rubber in also …. so close … yet so far ………………………

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

“…. OH , yea , she loves me yea yea yea “… 😯 ….listening to 60’s classic rock while working on the car?

tomatohead
                                        Participant

…. yea the “BEATLES” were playin on “WPDH” ………..rock in roll the hudson valley……. 😀 ….. now back to bending those brake lines 😆

tomatohead
                                            Participant

…….. man “where does the time go” 😀 😆 ❓ ❓ ……. V-BOB ❗ is there a song like that ❓ ❓ …. was a pretty good day today , the mustang came in for a landing 😀 ❗ …yes after cleaning up all the snow 🙄 , put some fresh new gas in the “RAM JET” 😀 Mustang and fired it up and pulled it outside to test the brakes and ck for leaks ❗ I hate the leak part 😕 😡 ❗ pretty much time to get the plates and try Her on down the road 😀 …………

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                Participant

….. I am pretty sure “RAM JET” is “IN” for the 3rd ❓ 🙄 , but I will let him post ,…….so I guess 🙄 its back to work on the “Lane” 😀 for the 3rd annual ❗ ………….

Attachments:

ramjet

Tomatohead, hows it going? 😀 Do you have time to put one of your 351 Clevelands in there, before the race at Lebanon Valley!? 😆
                                                        I wish! Maybe for Christmas next year 💡 ….. 😛

tomatohead
                                                        Participant

…. “RAM JET” , WE always have “time” for HORSEPOWER ❗ I will be running a $ALE on 351 CLEVELANDS this year ❗ 😀 😆 …… fixed that rubber problem with the shocks so you can do “wheeelies” now 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

……… OK front shocks all takin care of now , 😀 ……

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 444 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.