"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

Bobby S. …talked to Doc today,, said he will be there, I’ll call Al pic to let him know , i’m sure he will be there .. OH BOY I can’t wait .. I fell like doin a burnout in my driveway… 😆 😆 😆 Billy

bob-lasko
        Participant
            quote Billy Casey:

Bobby S. …talked to Doc today,, said he will be there, I’ll call Al pic to let him know , i’m sure he will be there .. OH BOY I can’t wait .. I fell like doin a burnout in my driveway… 😆 😆 😆 Billy

Well I be there,get the flyer I’post them and hang them in places when I am on the road.,I already did a burnout in the driveway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
            Bob The “Foot” :mrgreen: :mrgreen:For Billy Casy

Attachments:

billy-casey

good one big foot , better call sams and let them know your comin, make the doors and walkways larger 😆 😆 😆 Billy

quote Bob lasko:

quote Billy Casey:

Well I be there,get the flyer I’post them and hang them in places when I am on the road.,I already did a burnout in the driveway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                Bob The “Foot” :mrgreen: :mrgreen:For Billy Casy

masracingtd1167
                Participant

You guys have way too much time on your hands.

dover1320

HEY, Brian here Gene’s is looking good and snow date is Jan 17 th following weekend. Saturday 4pm till whenever. Some people are getting rooms at the hotel down on corner of 22 and Pleasant Ridge rd. Just like the old days if you brought your trophy that you won you get a free drink.

billy-casey

hey Brian ,,, Being things are a little different today from 35 years ago, could you kindly call to see if we can get a seniors discount on drinks and maybe a volume discount also… 😆 😆 😆 Billy … you know , fixed income thats is alittle broken 😆 😆 😆

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Willie i’ll buy you a couple of rounds but i can’t afford to feed you.

bob-lasko
                                Participant
                                    quote masracingtd1167:

You guys have way too much time on your hands.

With all your post just about every day,”we have to much time on or hands”. then I forgot you work for the city 😛 😛 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

Bob are you going to doverfest? I’ll buy you a drink too. Casey and I need some one to pick on.By the way thougth your nickname was Bob Lashcap not Bigfoot.

vbob
                                        Participant

Hey,I’ll kick in the first $20 on a motel room for Dino!!!!
                                            Anyone wanna match me??????????

‘V’Bob

bob-lasko
                                            Participant
                                                quote masracingtd1167:

Bob are you going to doverfest? I’ll buy you a drink too. Casey and I need some one to pick on.By the way thougth your nickname was Bob Lashcap not Bigfoot.

Bigfoot hase been around long before lashcap(given by Ken Voight).Casey remembers this name from the 70″s.
                                                the name Big Foot was given to me before the Big Foot truck
                                                Bob
                                                SS/CS

vbob
                                                Participant

Hey,
                                                    I do not think its BYOB!!! Better check this out before all the rummys brown bag it!!!

‘V’Bob

vbob
                                                    Participant

Hey, or was that BYOB ‘BRING YOUR OWN BOB’ ???

‘V’Bob

vbob
                                                        Participant

Hey,you can cross the street and get a room on the state of NY!

‘v’Bob

dino
                                                            Keymaster

State of N.Y. What ? Mental hospital ??? Its closed ….BUT THEY HAVE A ROOM reserved just for you .they’ll open it special…..been waiting for ya. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.