"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey,isnt that the (MOTEL) rooms we are talkin about for ODF’s to stay at!!!!

‘V’Bob

vbob
        Participant

Hey, Harlem Valley Motel rt 22 Wingdale ,Ny.

‘v’ Bob

bobby-s

V-Bob,
                is that the lil motel up from the salvage yard aross from the exxon/mobil station
                on the right heading towards the track?

vbob
                Participant

Hey,I think the owners name is Norman, lives there with his mother!!!
                    Not sure if it’s Bates or something???

Hey, again, is there handiecap parking at Gene’s??

‘V’Bob

bob-lasko
                    Participant
                        quote video Bob:

Hey,I think the owners name is Norman, lives there with his mother!!!
                        Not sure if it’s Bates or something???

Hey, again, is there handiecap parking at Gene’s??

‘V’Bob

Don;t think there will be for the Gene’s,but do think there will be for the BILL’S

Bob SS

dover1320

There will be some ol’ go-go girls at Gene’s then nite cap at the Berkshire Lodge .

dino
                            Keymaster

OK this has gone to like 5 pages …So lets nail down the details. Sat Jan 10 (“Snow date following week-Jan.17) 4 pm til they sweep Video Bob out .Motel in stock on rt.22 …Need Brian to check capacity of Ol Sams-Genes- what ever its called now. Somebody get the ph.# of the Motel..tell them to rig for Battle stations. Need Train Schedule for Wingdale from Brewster. Designated drivers reserved parking spots. All breakables securly stowed…..need local bail bondsman to be in parking lot….barf bags available from bartender…..keep your arms and legs inside car for entire ride……………………………….just funnin’

billy-casey

Oh Yes , Beckshire lodge , didn’t that belong to Al ‘s [the starter ] brother , is it still there ❓ … Billy

bobby-s

Video B
                                        contact Rich Head he is always going by the motel on rte 22 by the recycle 😉 yard.
                                        Maybe get correct name of the place & phone mumber. 😮
                                        bobby s.

dino
                                        Keymaster

Billy…Brian would know about The Berkshire…that WAS Al’s brothers place…real hill-billy joint. Photos of a awards party we had there, in color, in T.O’Shea photo gallery ,with plenty of familiar faces !

storm-king

Hummm, that’s just about the same time I’ll be up that way for a “last man standing” night with the guys from my high school graduating class, I might be able to make it.

dino
                                                Keymaster

IF GARY GO’S …..I’LL GO ! 😀 Drake ! you up for a train ride ? Yeah Right ! 😕 we’ll change the oil in one of your Pintos (good on Gas) and head up ! REALLY SHOULD DO IT…NEED VIDEO BOB to shot me At the TRACK as intro to Big Video Project and Interview all you guys “For The Record” Need to take advantage of everybody In One Spot At One Time …SO …I’m In !

dino
                                                    Keymaster

jmb442 …You Better be there ! we need a production director for Video work Two camera shoot! …Bob, Camera 1 You, Camera 2 – Action ! hey…. Who’s up for …”The DOVER BURNOUT Band “! need a drummer…I’ll bring my Strat’. Firsy live Music In Wingdale in 30 years probably 😯

billy-casey

hey Dino and Drake … gas is gettin cheaper, warm up the big block and drive up 😆 😆 😆 Billy

robert

Hey Dino, I’ll be there. Kind of hard for me to miss it…I live upstairs. Can’t wait to see some old faces I haven’t seen in years.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.