"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

Hey
        I’m worried about their being only one handicap parking spot out front !!!

‘V’

dino
        Keymaster

Hey Robin !…or…er …Video Bob …Hows that for a “forum” effort ? —> the sign….I designed it…Louie P. Made it …And Brian Installed

dino
            Keymaster

About the Capacity ? … just got off the phone with Brian …He was heading home from Wingdale (Again)…Had a few pops with ol’ Upstairs Bob at Jayees (Sams-Genes) …doing a little more “Recon”. Owner said Legal Cap. on license is 70 …but you can probably jam in up to 125. And Check this out…I found out Trains run from Grand Central right to Wingdale (Harlem Valley Hosp. Platform rt.22- those other tracks by Sam’s are spur,freight.) …like every 2 hours . I might Do that …If I can’t find a driving buddy ….workin’ on that . That night ALL the parking spots are handicapped !

masracingtd1167
                Participant

If there handicapped how many tenth’s do I get.

vbob
                    Participant

Hey

Gotta get out a 1960’s rule book and use that,or we can weight everyone as they walk in and tape measure their displacement !!
                        OK, now we need at least one tech guy at the door!!

‘V’

vbob
                        Participant

Hey
                            Just in case you forget what town its in !
                            I found this upstairs under W!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

ATTENTION AGAIN…This Thread is 12 pages long ! So read it ALL if you’re coming ! if ya didn’t already…little “nuggets” of info all through it.
                                NOW …I AM coming! Will contact key people for 2 things…FIRST: Might need a ride or two coming or going -TAKING THE TRAIN …Can actually get a lot of paper work done while Casey Jones does the driving. Will head north from Grand Central to get off at still undecided town./ Undesided Day..Could be Katonah…Goldens Bridge …Brewster OR all the way to Wingdale.Then same thing on “return flight”. Bring all your goodies -photos, Film ,Videos for me to haul back and process. Also bring all your Camera and Video cameras as back up and “TWO camera Shoots. Will explain at that time.

SECOND …I WILL BE REQUESTING KEY PEOPLE TO ARRIVE EARLY …to be interviewed on camera WHILE its still light outside…Will get REAL Permission To enter site for cool location interviews and needed backgound footage.

REASON FOR ALL THIS : to sieze the opportunity of everyone at same spot at same time. Also bring real relics: club jackets ,trophies .plaques ,parts Anything we can photograph …use as a prop or video. WE’RE only going to get one shot at this to get the material for the VIDEO and some other ideas I have…GROUP SHOT AT THE TRACK WITH EVERY ONE SO PLAN TO GET THERE EARLY …do this stuff fast and then Eat, Drink and be merry. No I don’t drink so don’t buy me alcohol.Welcome your ideas & input to get all done quickly and efficiantly.

dover1320

Dover museum packed up and ready to wow the crowd and ”official” track attire . I will be there from open to close and getting a room for the night / meeting place and for Dino if needed.

vbob
                                    Participant

Hey
                                        I have been asked this question from several peps,will they be able to join ODF at the Dover Fest January 10th and get their T-shirt,sticker etc. instead of doing the mail route!!!

‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

YES …You Can Join On The Spot…Cash ,Check ,or ….Credit Card info -(will be processed upon return to home base)..will bring a small stock of shirts …Decals and Mini-posters. And I know I’ll have Shirt back-up with Paul And Brian. Thanks for the idea-reminder!

billy-casey
                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

ATTENTION AGAIN…This Thread is 12 pages long ! So read it ALL if you’re coming ! if ya didn’t already…little “nuggets” of info all through it.
                                                NOW …I AM coming! Will contact key people for 2 things…FIRST: Might need a ride or two coming or going -TAKING THE TRAIN …Can actually get a lot of paper work done while Casey Jones does the driving. Will head north from Grand Central to get off at still undecided town./ Undesided Day..Could be Katonah…Goldens Bridge …Brewster OR all the way to Wingdale.Then same thing on “return flight”. Bring all your goodies -photos, Film ,Videos for me to haul back and process. Also bring all your Camera and Video cameras as back up and “TWO camera Shoots. Will explain at that time.

SECOND …I WILL BE REQUESTING KEY PEOPLE TO ARRIVE EARLY …to be interviewed on camera WHILE its still light outside…Will get REAL Permission To enter site for cool location interviews and needed backgound footage.

REASON FOR ALL THIS : to sieze the opportunity of everyone at same spot at same time. Also bring real relics: club jackets ,trophies .plaques ,parts Anything we can photograph …use as a prop or video. WE’RE only going to get one shot at this to get the material for the VIDEO and some other ideas I have…GROUP SHOT AT THE TRACK WITH EVERY ONE SO PLAN TO GET THERE EARLY …do this stuff fast and then Eat, Drink and be merry. No I don’t drink so don’t buy me alcohol.Welcome your ideas & input to get all done quickly and efficiantly.

Dino.. you don’t drink anymore , but , do you still buy 😆 Billy

dino
                                                Keymaster

Not in my budget…You’re on your own there…and I’m sure you’ll find enough Freinds to help ya out…I’m going to be a “little” busy….Doing plenty of video work with the guys all at one spot -one time…first time I’ll step on the track property in 34 years .

billy-casey

Dino… I can’t waite … were are we all going to meet , at the track or at Sam’s , it’s pretty dark at 4:00 in the afternoon and there might be alot of snow on the ground … Billy

john-sachs-sr
                                                        Participant

Dino.. you don’t drink anymore , but , do you still buy Billy

Billy,
                                                            LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                            John

vbob
                                                            Participant

Hey
                                                                I ordered the cake today so if you dont showup you wont have your cake n eat it 2 !!

What ever the — that s suppose ta mean !!!

‘V’

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 113 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.