"DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION "DOVER FEST" JAN.10 at old SAM’S/ODF HALL OF FAME awards!

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    storm-king

O.K., so Bill and I are coming; have you managed to get Drake to commit, Dino? Also be cool if Billy Kolb would show. We’re driving up in my wife’s rompin’ stompin’ Scion XB (38.9 mpg!) Want us to bring a trophy or two; like Bill’s first one from 1963? I’m sure you’ll want any pics we haven’t already scanned and forwarded as well as EDN’s.

dino
        Keymaster

Drakes not coming…see Coffee & Donut report..I’m going Amtrak …Yes …bring Film 8mm/VHS,and Photos ,camcorder, camera,batterys and charger…..Trophy ? nah…thats Brians dept. He -museum taking in donations to display…me- Website -video-ODF-memoribilia items to sell to pay for all this .Whats an EDN ?

bobby-s

maybe
                old drag news papers,,, 😮

dino
                Keymaster

OLD DRAG PAPERS GOOD…We’ll save some postage…leaving room to carry stuff back …small photos …tapes ..movies Nothing BIG like a 3 ft. trophy !

vbob
                    Participant

Hey
                        The countdown starts !!

Attachments:

billy-casey

Do we have a schedule yet , are we going to meet at the track or sams for the group picture and what time . remember its pretty dark at 4:00 pm and maybe alot of snow on the ground … Billy

dino
                            Keymaster

LATEST INFO ON THIS IS AT OTHER HEADING….DOVER-FEST COUNTDOWN…this got too long. Good reading (funny) if you have the time

vbob
                                Participant

Hey
                                    Making room for more cars at Sams parking lot!

‘V’

Attachments:

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.