"Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

Man OH Man ❗ its starting to get closer to having the motor assy begin and then the trans . 😀 all the parts will go to “J&B Performance ” Poughkeepsie NY for balancing of Petes 500 cu in Ford 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

Henry Ford would be ‘proud’ of ya’s!!!! 😉 😀 Pete.

tomatohead
            Participant

…… It Really takes time to get everything finely going and then you hope it keeps going 🙄 ……… heres some pics of the “MOROSO” 😀 oil resistor kit , that goes in before anything else.

Attachments:

tomatohead
                Participant

………. Now Like I said , It takes time to get everything going , but these pics say that we have been busy and SHOULD have the Mustang at the DOVER RACE AND SHOW in Sept. 😀

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

What kind of Paint is that…almost looks ‘pearly” ? AH -very Bright.

tomatohead
                        Participant

……. DINO BOUT TIME WITH THE TOMATO GARDEN PICS IS RIGHT 😀 ❗ I KNOW MY BROTHER V BOB WANTS TO SEE HOW THE TOMATO GARDEN GROWS 😀 ……. I dont know about the paint Ill ask “PETE” …. I think he said something about after the second coat it gets sanded with 2500 paper and then the clear or something like that , ….but the second coat lookls good 😀

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

…… heres a couple more ……

Attachments:

tomblake
                                Participant

Joe…..You sure have come a long way, looks great.

babycakes
                                    Participant

I agree with Tom, ‘Mater’, your bringing out that ‘diamond in the rough’, “NICE” work guys!!! 😉 Pete.

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY

Toms just saying that cause of the color!!!!!!

‘v’

tomblake
                                            Participant

VBob….Do like the orange look. Remember back in the day everyone that used orange paint called “Competition Orange”.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…… “V-BOB” your funny 😀 ….. “TOM” that is the color this is , “PETES” choice 😀 ….. so heres some pics of the body with the panels fenders hood pins trunk lid grille hood bumpers rear lights on the car REALLY coming down to it now 😀 ❗ and a couple of before and after pics 😀 …… headlights and hood scoop next ❗ 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

‘NICELY’, detailed workmanship ‘Mater’ !!! HEY!!! What’s the word on your lower ’40’ garden plantation? Mother Nature cooperating with the crop growth? How’s the ‘tomatoes’ coming along? 🙄 😆 Pete.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

gonna letter it.?..I can make that happen…come up a day early…have a salad ready…& the pool filled.

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

….. “DINO” , Iam not sure on the lettering , Ill let “PETE” know 😀 , or what he has in mind 🙄 , I am on the block , after installing the “MOROSO” oil resistor kit , got the cam bearings in and checked the fit of the “COMP CAMS” ROLLER camshaft , everythings GOOD 😀 ❗ check fitting rotating assy next 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.