"Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING "Super Pumpkin" Mustang ???

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

…… OK got a coat of paint on “PETES” block 😀 will start the assy soon as we get the balance job back from “J&B Performance 😀 ……….. NO its not Orange 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
        Participant

‘Mater’,instead of that Ford ‘blue’, wanna see some tomato ‘red’,and photos of your lower ’40’ garden ! Every year,you fill us in!!! How’s it coming along??? :geek: 🙄 😀 Pete.

tomatohead
            Participant

……Ill put the pictures of the “GARDEN” in the general discussion “CAKES” 😀 heres some pics of test fitting some parts

Attachments:

babycakes
                Participant

Doctor ‘D’, “FORD” surgeon , once again, creating a Ford ‘Frankenstein’ powerplant,right before your eyes!!! :geek: 😮 . Seriously Joe,it’s looking real “GOOD”!!!…Pete.

tomatohead
                    Participant

…… So picked up the balance job from J&B Performance and we are on our way 😀 ❗ ❗ ❗

Attachments:

don-kauer

I actually am %100 positive that Billy WOULD NOT Want his or the car’s name on a FORD..Sorry to be so crude about it but that is a fact 😮 😮 😮 😮 😮 P.S. Read his post from Dec. 02 2009………..

dino
                            Keymaster

Don…He enjoyed it a Mopar ???

don-kauer

The first time I brought Billy to see the Dodge he said “Don, it’s a fucking Dodge”…But you are right , he did love that car and even said it sounded like a big block Chevy………..That’s the ONLY non GM car that gets away with it..Billy Loved Shimer and that Dodge 🙂

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Maybe s b “Super Tomato” !!!

‘V’

tomatohead
                                        Participant

………….. “DON” please dont worry we havent any intentions of trying to make it “SUPER PUMPKIN” # ? ….. and if you go back and read that post that “BILLY” wrote He wasnt offened at all he was making a joke about “FORDS” and I am GLAD he DID ❗ 😀 and I have two much RESPECT for “BILLYS” FAME to be trying to weasel in on it ❗ Ive said it before that I was SO LUCKY to have met him 😀 as I FEEL about ALL YOU GUYS THAT I MET thought the DOVER THING we have going on 😀 and I dont even have to mention INCLUDING YOU ❗ 😀 ….These are the only pictures I have of me with BILLY I post them ANY TIME I CAN becuase I REALLY DO MISS HIM AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS 😀 I REALLY WISH HE WAS HERE …………………………………….so anyway the car was “Orange” before and IS “Orange” again 😀 ………….. See You Soon 😀 … TOMATO ❗

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                            Participant

ok , 😉 been a little while but we are still coming along car is back from final paint rub out and looks like GLASS !!!! Hope you guys like it ! so back to work on the 500 incher for POWER !!! 😯 the first picture of me is taken in PETES driveway “39 years ago” and the next picture is of PETES car “39 years later” we are hoping to be ready to race at the 9th DOVER RACE !!! back to work !!!! 😀

Attachments:

babycakes
                                                Participant

‘Mater’, looking “GOOD”!!! Now, it’s time to get your hands dirty again! Henry Ford is looking down on you,to make it go,besides looking ‘great’!!! lol. :geek: 😮 😉 😆 Mr.Pete.

tomblake
                                                    Participant

What am amazing job. After all that you have gone through to get it to final paint.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

I’ll be up to Letter It

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

….. we are still at it with chrome trim and electrical 🙄 time and money allowing hopefully to start back up working on the motor , heads and intake ordered manifold showed up the other day 😯 but we are shooting for the DOVER RACE 😀

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.