ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Who’s making a repeat ?and who’s “building”? …also some M I A ‘s due to rescheduling… SO well do this Again .

tomblake
        Participant

My plan as of now, we are coming again. the first one was so good we’re coming back. Hope we can do it in one trip with nice warm weather.

pauljbayarinas

😉 yup were in again

vbob
                Participant

HEY
                    OH,the rest of potato pancake gang will be there!
                    ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Looking for those MIA’s last time…Clem “Mad Frenchmen”!…Good Vibrations Anglia….And Where IS Wayne Hoffman ? You Comp guys where the lest entered Elim. Gassers and Funnys! ….Will have plenty of time now to Track you down…Will be getting Better committment from “Southern Slingshots” and “Back Seat Drivers”—dragster series guys. And I’ll be at Nostalgia Little Guy Nationals May 14-16 in Virginia ,to drum up support. Hope to have sponsors and Flyers ALL ready to Go,by then.

pauljbayarinas
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Looking for those MIA’s last time…Clem “Mad Frenchmen”!…Good Vibrations Anglia….And Where IS Wayne Hoffman ? You Comp guys where the lest entered Elim. Gassers and Funnys! ….Will have plenty of time now to Track you down…Will be getting Better committment from “Southern Slingshots” and “Back Seat Drivers”—dragster series guys. And I’ll be at Nostalgia Little Guy Nationals May 14-16 in Virginia ,to drum up support. Hope to have sponsors and Flyers ALL ready to Go,by then.

last time i saw clem he said the fellow that runs a 1/8 mile strip in carlisle penn. was going to buy his maverick i guess the strip is close to the fairgrounds

tomatohead
                            Participant

OK like Tom said ……. As of NOW I will be there 😀 ………………………………….. tomato 😀

Attachments:

cyv

Couldn’t make the first one after reschedule, but you can count me in for 2010. Already talked to Kevin Dunn too.

dino
                                    Keymaster

Part of an E-mail I just got….Welcome Aboard Guys !
                                        “Dino,
                                        My name is Mark Skinner. I represent the East Coat Nostalgia Super Stock Association (ECNSSA). I heard good things about last year’s reunion. Melissa suggested that I might contact you in order to see if you might be interested in having us come along. I am fairly certain that we could field 16 cars. Not sure if you already had or even wanted a nostalgia S/S component for this race, but I hope you will consider us. Thanks for your time!
                                        Regards, Mark”

masracingtd1167
                                        Participant

Masracing will be there

dino
                                            Keymaster

The ever popular and wildly amusing “Verminiator” will Be making a return ! just talked to him through his interpretator.also …….WORKING ON A FUNNY CAR MATCH RACE….guess we can count on The ‘Mystery Mopar ” team .Who else ?

dino
                                                Keymaster

Heres Brians Entry…He finally has her done ….Historian goes racin!

Attachments:

billy-casey

Brian…. nice wheel wells , lets make a gasser out of it 😆 😆 😆 … Billy

mikey

Mikey will be there with my Willys. 😆 😆
                                                            …………………Mikey 😆 😆

Attachments:

smokncobrajet

😆 Yes,the kid will be coming again to run Roodles the mustang;) Thought it was confusing with Rudy,June,Judy,Rune,Jude and and all that? 😮 Now we have Roodles,Joodles,and oodles of more stuff to confuse you 😆
                                                                J~~~
                                                                I think it’s my turn to go to my room now 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.