ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    tomblake
    Participant

tomatohead…….get a wake up call, have friends call but don’t be late this year. We want a better look at that Ford.

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Any one need any thing for the race

smokncobrajet
                quote TomBlake:

tomatohead…….get a wake up call, have friends call but don’t be late this year. We want a better look at that Ford.

Tomatohead,if you want to caravan we can meet you on 52 or 84 Sat morning.If you need a trailer we have an extra open.
                Rudy & June
                I hope you see these messages and you’re not in the garage like last year 😉 😉

mikey

Maso and I got into Hackettstown and registered at the Comfort Inn at 4:30 pm today, nnice place. Saw Marty Timperio(4X4), talked for a few minutes, met his fiance, nice lady, way too nice for Marty!! Went and got some food, now it’s time to clean up and relax. ……………….Mikey 😆

fastlane

hey dino ! i hope you made it up to new jersey alright. i will see ya right after we get thru those gates tommorrow a.m. as i am now all packed up and ready to rock and roll this weekend fast lane style on 2 wheels . see ya 😀 chris fastlane

tomblake
                        Participant

Mikey and Maso……..glad to see you made it. We are up the street at the Marriott, see you guys in the morning.

dino
                            Keymaster

Me & Brian at same Hotel as Mikey & Maso…..Blew in late …we’ve been bench racin in the parking lot. Go to bed kids .

tomatohead
                                Participant

……… man a love the orange H-D that Chris has ❗ and yes I will be there sat – sun 😀 see all you guys there saturday morning ❗ …… tomato …

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

GET TO BED !…And don’t forget to wash behind your ears.

mikey

Got to make two runs, had some problems, not serious. Trans brake has a mind of its own, so I’ll foot brake it tomorrow. Glad I came up this. ………………… Mikey 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.