ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    masracingtd1167
    Participant

Looks like the Cool Aid Kids will be back together again! My old partner Seymour is coming I will have him out on the starting line wih us . I just wont let him pack my chute !

dino
        Keymaster

Al right !!! Seymour!

dino
            Keymaster

Need some updates here! heard “Bad News” is scheduled to appear! …Don Gallant has the roadster Completly torn apart -even took the body off and is replacing that ….so it can’t be ready.who else ?

dino
                Keymaster

COUNT Down Time …II Days to another history making Event…Who’s in ? and get the word out !

dino
                    Keymaster

Bill Coleman phoned in…The Austin is pepped and ready to rock .Took 150 lbs off with all new glass doors and ? (Last years Comp runner-up) AND Dad’s Stude might even make the scene with rebuilt motor. They’re up late trying to get it done.If So …we all might see that 8 sec pass he’s been predicting !
                        Greg Van Ess photo

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Ron Stanczyk and his two sons -driver Keith and brother Al, will be back with their Injected 421 c.i. smallblock Vega. It’s only 2000lbs. and just ran 8:70 at 153 at Raceway park! Kelbasa Pink and multi-stripes-remember?. Polish Power ! V-Bob -fire up the grill!

Attachments:

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Dino,got room for a late entry?? I’m beat,so is my wallet !
                                V BOB RACING TEAM !!
                                73 Vega SBC 355 !
                                Oh, I am open for sponsors for the Dover Drag Strip Race #2 !!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

WHAT VEGA BOB ?

Call Me ….That Needs Some Lettering! …Got Ya Covered with all Kool Ideas!

miagiman

Dino, bring your paint brush and some black paint I need B/S put back on my 1/4 roof sail panels ! ” The Mystery Indian”

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote Miagiman:

Dino, bring your paint brush and some black paint I need B/S put back on my 1/4 roof sail panels ! ” The Mystery Indian”

Got You Covered !….Bringing a “road call” paint kit…hope I find time to use it for anyone needing something .just bring a photo for quick referance .

mikey

What about “Papa’s Toy”? …………..Mikey 😥

dino
                                                Keymaster

Mikey.forgot -geezer moment …who ran Papas Toy ?…must have a photo and info here already someplace

Billy Mas….Am I Right ?…Only one “Family Team” car together for next week, AND drag Hofmann there…He still has one together too-Right?

mikey
                                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Mikey.forgot -geezer moment …who ran Papas Toy ?…must have a photo and info here already someplace

Billy Mas….Am I Right ?…Only one “Family Team” car together for next week, AND drag Hofmann there…He still has one together too-Right?

Never mind who ran “Papa’s Toy” 😮 😯 😆 , that’s the name of my car! I’m wondering about the lettering, Hello! So, Geezer, who drove it? ME!

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Mikey …Brain Fart …was all Vega’d out with swampy ,gramps,grumpy ,sneezy and dopey. Knew I heard that namne someplace 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Brians GTO all back together with new trick head work….says he gained about 50 HP.wants to run the Mystery Indian.!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.