ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! ROLL CALL ! Team Check -IN /2010 To Run

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    miagiman

NO PROBLEM! TELL HIM TO BRING IT! NO HEAD WORK, 3 2’S, JR 40+ YEAR HEADERS, LETS GO! NOW WE’LL HAVE SOME FUN! THIS EVENT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. CAN’T WAIT

dino
        Keymaster

SAT….”test ‘n’ tune …time trials, AND ‘FUN & GRUDGE’! already have the battle of the GTO’s ! Brian & Larry . Bobby Smith : set up a ‘match race’-grudge race staging lane ! and racers ….inform us who ya runnin…good old best 2 out of 3 ;)…”watch for the win light”

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Mikey,wanna do a North against South ???
                See we both have new cars to shake down !!

‘V’

mikey
                    quote video Bob:

HEY
                    Mikey,wanna do a North against South ???
                    See we both have new cars to shake down !!

‘V’

Sure! I like a challenge, especially one from an OLD PERSON! 😆 😆 😆 😆

vbob
                    Participant

HEY

Mikey, your on!!!!North v’ South !!
                        Just give me a couple laps around the parking lot to get useta the new car!!!!
                        Paul and I are pitting waaaaay down the end,away from all that none stop,annoying announcer!!!!

‘V’

dino
                        Keymaster

WHAT? wait’ll YOU get to the line 😎 …And You won’t hear it either …with that brass helmet on 😆

dino
                            Keymaster
                                quote ford88:

Dusting off the cobwebbs hope to make it 1968 ranch blown 351-c 4-speed…RICH

How ’bout the Fairlane ?…saw the carbs …better get crackin. Is that Ranch as in “wagon” ?

ford88

After thrashing all week with a cam swap I think were ready to roll…68 ranch blown 351-c 4-speed should be fun,see you all there…Rich

………….Holy Hokey pucks”- NICE…RANCHERO ‘gringo go fast ‘….[edit-dino]

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

You know..with all this matchrace talk going on, we could have some real fun on Saturday. Heads up-full tree-first to click on the light wins.
                                        Maybe I can set up a random lane just for that. My question is it just for bragging rights or lunch. Or MAYBE…….free T-shirts from ????
                                        Of course it could have a “street race” flavor. $100, $50 or $5 a run. Gotta be carefull with $$$$ though. Have to “play” nice. SO do we have any other takers for “The Match at the Patch” You tell me…..I’ll set it up.

Bobby Smith

dino
                                        Keymaster
                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

SAT….”test ‘n’ tune …time trials, AND ‘FUN & GRUDGE’! already have the battle of the GTO’s ! Brian & Larry . Bobby Smith : set up a ‘match race’-grudge race staging lane ! and racers ….inform us who ya runnin…good old best 2 out of 3 ;)…”watch for the win light”

Bobby …Already Mentioned the Grudge Lane ….. Oh “Two-Lane Wayne” is In the garage Right Now ,says Brian on the phone…tuning up the Two Lane Black top ’55 …He’s out for a challange ! ”’See him and Brian at the last run at Dover 2006:
                                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=641

mikey
                                                quote video Bob:

HEY

Mikey, your on!!!!North v’ South !!
                                                Just give me a couple laps around the parking lot to get useta the new car!!!!
                                                Paul and I are pitting waaaaay down the end,away from all that none stop,annoying announcer!!!!

‘V’

V Bob, you take your time, get used to all the things the car has. I think you have been in a car more than I have, but that one is new to you, take your time. I look forward to seeing you and your car. If I can help with anything, let me know. ………….Mikey 😆
                                                Oh, Cassie says Hi.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Newburgh Auto Glass crew coming in Convoy …And also had some Neto Guys calling ,to say they’ll show for Sat.

frank-j-majauskas
                                                    Participant

Nice job on the air box John ! In your spare time you could be doing
                                                        heating and AC work ! 🙂 C U @ Island buddy !
                                                        Frank…

mikey
                                                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Newburgh Auto Glass crew coming in Convoy …And also had some Neto Guys calling ,to say they’ll show for Sat.

Dino, I had a shop in Newburgh, and Newburgh auto Glass was right up the street from me. Yanonne(spelling) don’t remember his first name owned it. Put some windshields in cars for me. Even put one in my Bus that I converted to haul my stock car. Shop was on Bridge Street. Small world. ………..Mikey 😆

dino
                                                            Keymaster

by video Bob on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 pm

HEY

check list for Theee Race #2.

New driving jacket and pants ,washed and dried.new helmet in truck,updated belts ready to bolt in.Don Kauer came by ,gave a BIG THUMBS UP!!!
                                                                Coming out of retirement is my crew chief Mike Leroux from the 57 Chevy days is back on the crew for this weekend !!
                                                                He will pull double duty also working with Paul’s DDS tribute Willys !!!
                                                                Everyone must be on the road from the deep south by now!!!
                                                                Happy trails to all !!!See you in Great Meadows,N.J.!Tomato Head, where the hell are you??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 70 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.