SCHLEGEL GETS HELLZAPOPPIN !

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SCHLEGEL GETS HELLZAPOPPIN !

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

He Got One —Here it is

Attachments:

maso
        Participant

Looks Good…!!!

Basil Rathbone concurs… wholeheartedly.

dino
            Keymaster

So Much for Beer Cans…Bobby’s At Valley Chassis today Getting Finishing touches on the ol girl. WATCH FOR THE DEBUT at THE Reunion THIS SUNDAY !

dino
                Keymaster

Heres Bobby’s ‘Team Hellzapoppin ” Tee Shirt design I did.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

Here’s Bobby’s Finished Display Sign for the car, for all of you that won’t see it at Sundays Reunion in Danbury…..with thanks to all who made it possible.Nice job by EMS Motorsports up in Carmel…who build some wicked race cars Too.Contact Bobby for more info on them But Heres a link to their website:
                        http://emsmotorsports.com/

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Bobby just checked in…All Systems Go for Sunday…install windsheild & seat belts and its ready to rock. Motor fires right up.Howie the Sign guy, that did Pat’s MG just dropped off finished cowl -lettered . Shirts being printed …so I guess we’ll have to wait to so the final finished creation. Another Dover Car ReBorn.

dino
                            Keymaster

Just talked to Ron and gave him the updates on completion.Also sent him him secret spy photos ,I had my field “operative’ take of the finished car. He ‘s stoked! No …you can’t see the photos til Bobby puts the final details on it like tires ,slicks -windshield -tach. He may Post late Sat Night,for all you guys that won’t be at reunion and out of state.So log in late Sat.

bobby-s

here ya go,
                                    the girl is completed and ready,
                                    pictures loading her into her trailer,

I’m putting these pictures on for members and
                                    readers who can not make the reunion,

my thanks to everyone who kept sending me
                                    e-mails wanting to keep up on this restoration,
                                    and for the constant support also
                                    enjoy the pictures, leaving early for Marcus,

thanks again
                                    Bobby S.

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

PERFECT …..thats all -perfect .even the beer can !
                                        . . . . . . Just Posted it at Jalopy Journal (Hamb)for ya Bobby.

maso
                                        Participant

My… my…

She’s a “Lady” isn’t she…!

bobby-s

Maso thanks for your time to make these,
                                                I was thinking of something to change from
                                                the picture os my flat head dragster,
                                                I saved both of them,
                                                if I can I’ll use this for my e-mail
                                                “signature” set up

thanks for everything
                                                Bobby

dino
                                                Keymaster

Bobby just got this signed by Dode Martin…the Original Chassis builder -Dragmaster:

Attachments:

maso
                                                    Participant

Okay…

What’s the latest and most up to date info on Schlegel’s “Helzapoppin”…?

It’s been a while, hasn’t it…? What plans do you have for it now…?

I had hoped to see it at Island Dragway in October, but it didn’t get there…!

dino
                                                        Keymaster

Maso still curious….
                                                            by Maso on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:12 pm
                                                            Attn: Bobby Schlegal…
                                                            Give us an up-date on the Hellzapoppin’ machine…
                                                            Have you been showing it…? any changes to it’s apprarance…? Did you find the right beer can…? Any magazine articles out there about it…? What’s up with it…? I wanted to see it at the Island Dragway event, but you didn’t come.

bobby-s

Maso
                                                                no changes, looks same when put away for the winter,
                                                                have the beer can can just see it on the picture from the reunion,
                                                                no magazines yet, waiting for a spot to do a complete photo shoot,
                                                                have 2 other photog’s that want to bring their stuff and play,
                                                                have a complete sun tach with mag black box ready to go on her,

Talked to darwin Doll got in for the York Nostalgia July event,
                                                                might be in the cackle event, see how that works out when I get there,

got mucho history on her at the yonkers raceway show & the nostalgia show at the valley,
                                                                even some guys who worked on her with Ron, and help put the TEST blown moter
                                                                into this chassis before the twin chassis with the better drive train arrived.

thanks for the interest,

Bobby S.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 147 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.