The Eastern Museum of Motor Racing

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION The Eastern Museum of Motor Racing

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

MASO ! UGH ! …I SAID :”Bobby took a bunch of photos and will post soon.”

maso
        Participant

My bad… 😕

bobby-s

Donnie
                here is Caseys helmet in the meseum. awesome weekend great time Darwin asked me to thank everyone from dover who send items to be displayed, the museum works on a roation schedule so that all the items for any section there will have new displays. More stuff from dover will be put up in the next change, drag racing stuff could fill about 75% of the place, Darwin & the members of the museum are overwlemed with the responce from all the drag racers. Just got home, going to empty the car, wanted you to see this first. Will make some colage pictures to post later this week,

Attachments:

bobby-s

just 2 more,
                    here are the memorial pictures at the museum for Ronnie Sox & Bill Jenkins,
                    the sox picture was Darwins personal picture he donated to the muesum he got that from Ronnie a few years ago, Bill’s memorial was done by a friend of Bill’s & the museum a nice mix of pictures od Bill, phone pictures sorry for the OK quality, but the memory is there.
                    enjoy

Attachments:

don-kauer

Awesome Bobby 😀 …….Thank you so much….It really hits home to see Billy represented for Div.1 …He certainly deserved it…… 😀 😎

babycakes
                        Participant

I too want to THANK YOU Bobby,nice shots….looking forward to the other photos your going to display!…Pete :geek:

bobby-s

probably next week before I have them ready, have a lot to catch up at fd, and dragster stuff.

babycakes
                                Participant

Hey Bobby S. been looking forward to viewing the photos you took at the Eastern Museum.Any luck it will be shortly Bobby,or are you still tied up? Thanks…Pete.

bobby-s

Pete
                                        got some done, will see the easiest way to put pictures on here, maybe a colage picture like I did before
                                        have to make each one,
                                        dragster is together and fired up, today I had the dragster measured up for a cover,
                                        finished my recertifits for the fd.

maso
                                        Participant
                                            quote BOBBY S.:

…will see the easiest way to put pictures on here, …

Attn: Bob Schlegal

Go see: http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=488

😀

babycakes
                                            Participant

Thank you for the quick response Bobby,I was just curious how they were coming along.Also,good to hear your dragster is out of hibernation,and the headers got ‘warmed-up’ a bit!… 🙂 …Pete.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.